Extra II

Luo Jiao swims with two children in the swimming pool. Meng Yang sits on the edge of the pool and watches. As long as he has time, Luo Xiu will take the children to exercise together. Exercise is essential to cultivate the courage of the children and exercise their perseverance. One of the matters.

After Luo Xiu's tour for a few laps, the assistant came to report the matter, and Meng Yang proposed to compete with his younger son. Meng Yang now does not need to compare with his second son, who is nearly twelve years old, even his eight-year-old son. However, Luo Xiu and his two sons swam for several laps just now. The children's physical strength will definitely decline. Meng Yang felt that he might win.

"Dad, shall I make you two meters?" Luo Junxu swam to Meng Yang's side and looked at him.

"Stinky boy, look down on me?" Meng Yang asked, holding his son's face in dissatisfaction.

"No, I definitely don't mean that. Dad, you believe in you and me." Luo Junxu looked at Meng Yang with innocent eyes.

"You are not allowed to let me, if you deliberately lose to me, I will let your father compare with you, if it does not win, hum hum." Meng Yang looked at his son threatened.

"I know, I know." Luo Junxu took Meng Yang's hand away and rubbed his face. "I will compare it seriously."

Luo Junhan sat on the edge of the swimming pool and drank water, watching Meng Yang and Jun Xu start the game.

Meng Yang traveled very seriously and hard, but still lost to his younger son. He couldn't help but sigh and felt that he really didn't have the talent for swimming. Ming Luoxiu taught him the longest and most attentive.

"Dad, are you upset?" Luo Junxu asked beside Meng Yang.

"No." Meng Yang smiled and touched his son's head and said: "Jun Xu is so small that he can beat his father, and his father is very happy."

Luo Junxu looked at Meng Yang's smile and smiled happily.

Luo Junyun turned to look at the gate and said aloud, "Dad, Big Brother is back."

Meng Yang immediately turned to look at the past, shouting with joy: "Jun Ye!"

"Brother, brother!" Luo Junxu also waved happily.

Meng Yang has n't seen his eldest son for three months. Luo Junye is sent by Luo Xiu for a period of time every year. As to where he was sent, even Meng Yang did not know.

Luo Junye has changed into swimming trunks, walked to the edge of the pool and jumped directly into the water, swimming to Meng Yang's side and said, "Dad, I'm back."

"It's hard work." Meng Yang said with a smile on his son's face, "Welcome home."

"Brother, have you brought me something interesting?" Luo Junxu asked Luo Junye looking at him.

Luo Junyun also jumped into the water and swam over, and the two kept asking Luo Dongye around him.

Meng Yang just looked at them with a smile.

Although Luo Junye is not yet sixteen years old, but just looking at the momentum, he is already an adult who can stand alone, and it is very reliable to look at.

After listening to the assistant's report, Luo Xiu returned to the swimming pool.

"Her husband." Meng Yang hugged Luo Xiu and asked, "How long can Jun Ye stay this time?"

Because Jun Xu always learned to speak from Meng Yang when he was a child, Meng Yang was not called Uncle Luo Xiu in the unexpected place of his bedroom for a long time.