Chapter 68

Meng Yang had already learned about Kay and the grievances between his parents and the Frenson family, but he still hesitated whether to agree with Frenson ’s request.

On that day, Meng Yang went to Kay for aromatherapy and met Selsey at the door of the suite.

"Selsey?" Meng Yang exclaimed.

"Meng Yang." Selsey was surprised when he saw Meng Yang. He looked at Meng Yang and asked, "Why are you here?"

"I came to Kai Yi for aromatherapy. Are you here to see him?" Meng Yang said.

Selsey nodded and said, "He is my friend. I have made an appointment with the hospital in advance to see how he is doing."

The two walked in together. Selsey walked outside the glass door and looked at Kay for a while and asked, "How long will it take him to wake up?"

"This is not certain. Although we have tried our best to wake him up, the most important thing is to see if he wants to wake up." Meng Yang said: "Can you tell me about his things? About him My relationship with his parents and his relationship with Frenson, I hope you can tell me everything you know. "

Meng Yang asked Selsey to sit down on the sofa, and the assistant poured tea for the two. What Meng Yang knows about Kay is what Kay ’s parents and Frenson said, and they must have their own feelings. He wants to know some other things from the perspective of this friend, Celcy.

Selsey sighed and told Meng Yang what he knew.

In fact, it is not a very complicated thing, that is, Kay and Frenson are in love, but the two are competitors for many years. Over the years, you have come and gone to form a grudge, so naturally Kay ’s parents cannot Agree with them, and do everything possible to prevent the two from meeting. Kay missed Frenson and ran out to see him, but he was a road idiot. He accidentally lost his way and ran to a place where public security management was particularly bad. It hurts.

These are all known to Meng Yang, and Meng Yang asked Celsi again if Kay had said anything to him before.

Selsey told Meng Yang that Kay loved his parents and Frenson very much. He was embarrassed and caught in the middle. And Kay told him that when he was with Frenson, it was when he felt happiest and happiest, but because of the strong opposition of his parents, Frenson also proposed to break up to force him to choose, he was more Embarrassed and don't know what to do.

After Selsey left, Meng Yang stood outside the glass door and looked at Kai. He thought to himself, in what mood did he sneak out? Is it because the thoughts in your heart are going to meet Frenson, or are you finally courageous to pursue what you want most in your heart?

It is difficult for the officials to break the housework. Meng Yang felt that what kind of grievances the two of them had had nothing to do with him, and he did not want to understand. All he had to do was to wake up Kay as much as possible. If you want to do your best, then you must use all available methods.

Meng Yang persuaded Devic to be accompanied by Frenson when Kay was undergoing aromatherapy. He was more likely to wake up because the person he stole out to see Lenson. De Vick felt that Meng Yang was justified and went to Kai Yi ’s parents to discuss the matter. Naturally, Kai Yi ’s parents were strongly opposed, and then De Vick was reprimanded for saying that they were too selfish and not qualified. Parents, he can use this as an excuse to cancel their custody of Kai, and Kai ’s parents can only agree.

Meng Yang once again adjusted the formula of the fragrant medicine, and then during the aromatherapy, let Frensen accompany him to talk to him, and let Frensen complete part of the massage work. Meng Yang feels that this kind of intimate behavior between lovers may be able to stimulate Kai and let him wake up as soon as possible.