Chapter 25

What happened on the horse farm made Luo Sheng feel very angry, but Meng Yang felt that this level was far from enough.

So Luo Sheng was once again contested by Xiao Ke, and he immediately agreed. He still remembered the matter of racing with Xiao Ke again, and wanted to recover the face he lost to Xiao Ke last time.

Before approaching the start time of the car, the racetrack was already very lively. The news that Xiao Ke won Luo Sheng last time spread, which caused a lot of discussion, so the people who came to see their car this time were more than last time. More.

"I haven't seen Xiao Dao racing with other people during this time. Has his car skills really improved as you said?"

"If you saw the process of the two of them last time, you wouldn't ask that, anyway, I bought Xiao Ke this time and won."

"But without seeing it with my own eyes, I still have a hard time believing. After all, Xiao Ke lost to Luo Sheng so many times before. Maybe he won because of good luck last time. For insurance reasons, I still bought Luo Sheng to win.

"I heard that Xiao Ke hired a very powerful coach. During this time, I did not race with other people because I hid and practiced my car skills. As long as I can play normally like last time, I think there is no problem."

Luo Sheng's car arrived first, and Xiao Ke's car soon arrived.

Xiao Ke parked the car in front of the grandstand and opened the door to get off.

"Young Master Luo." Xiao Ke walked to Luo Sheng's car and patted the front of his car. "The new car looks good. I want your car."

"You just won by chance and forgot the fact that you lost so many times before? You are not afraid to flash your tongue when you talk big." Luo Sheng said with a cold face.

Xiao Ke smiled and said: "It's really meaningless to talk fast. It's really boring to use a car every time. It's really boring. It's not as good as this time. How about we bet something else?"

"What do you want to gamble?" Luo Sheng asked, looking at him.

"Whoever loses, please invite everyone here to drink. If our team loses, I will give everyone who buys you win a toast, and bow down and apologize that I should not provoke you uncontrollably. If it is If you lose, you have to give everyone who bought our team to win a toast, and then bow and apologize that you should not be too arrogant, how? "

The people in the stands next to me heard Xiao Ke's words. You see me and I see you. I feel that Xiao Ke is a bit too gambling. For their rich children, money is a trivial matter, and face is a big deal. At least half of them bowed and apologized, so what other face did Luo Sheng come out to meet?

Luo Sheng couldn't help hesitating even if he had the confidence and control to win Xiao Ke.

"Why? Dao Luo dare not gamble?" Xiao Ke continued to provoke: "I have lost so many times before, and I have fulfilled the conditions you mentioned, but you only lost me once, and you dare not agree to my proposal. Is the condition of the original? Was Luo Dashao so timid? Since that is the case, then in order to take care of Luo Dashao ’s small heart, do n’t bet on such a big one. If anyone wins, choose one of these people who buy their own win People come out, the losers apologize three times according to what they just said, so is it OK? "

Luo Sheng remained silent.

"Don't you dare to gamble? Did Luo Daoshao's courage so small? Then there was no need for this car." Xiao Ke said to the people in the stands: "Everyone is gone! Master Luo. I'm timid, I'm afraid I will lose, and I can't afford to lose. I dare not compare! "