Chapter 21

Because Xu Wangya was embarrassed by Meng Yang in the classroom, he lost his face and was naturally angry. But he wasn't angry that Yu Junchen hadn't won Meng Yang, but he was angry that he lived to this age, and he hadn't seen any scenes, but he wouldn't come to Taiwan because of the students he couldn't see at all.

But Xu Wangya also had to admit that Meng Yang's sense of smell is really strong. This time it was because he underestimated Meng Yang and he must bear it.

But he does not think that Meng Yang must be stronger than Jun Chen, because a sensitive sense of smell is a necessary condition, but the talent in perfumery mainly depends on the ability to understand. Yu Junchen is one of the students with the highest comprehension ability and perfume talent. He believes that his future achievements will be very high. Maybe one day in the future, Yu Junchen ’s achievements will exceed him. . And he thinks that Meng Yang wants to surpass Yu Junchen, which is impossible in terms of talent. Over the years, he has never looked away.

Yu Junchen lost the test to Meng Yang, and while feeling down, he was also worried that Xu Wangya would blame him for this, until his brother Wen Yuan told him that Xu Wangya was not angry with him, and Xu Wangya felt that Meng Yang would definitely be in the future. It was impossible to surpass him before he let down his mind.

After the masters left the classroom, the students also went out and talked about the Meng Yang and Yu Junchen's smell test.

"No wonder Meng Yang's entrance examination score is higher than that of Jun Chen. His score must be very high for the smell test and knowledge of spices. The proportion of these two scores accounted for the majority. As for the basic knowledge exam score, from him The statistics of all the results in the school before, you can know the approximate. "

"I was quite sure that Meng Yang's score must have a lot of water, but judging by his performance just now, I feel that he has no need to cheat at all."

"So overall, is Yu Junchen better or Meng Yang better?"

"I think Yu Junchen should be more powerful, because the smell test can be improved through practice, but talents like this are really difficult to change and improve. Yu Junchen has taken it several times before Won the first place in the competition, but Meng Yang has never won the prize in the competition, so Yu Junchen is definitely more talented. "

"But Meng Yang has now become a student of Master Lin Songtai. Under the guidance of Master Lin Songtai, maybe he will be more powerful than Yu Junchen in the future?"

"Yu Junchen is also a student of Master Xu Wangya, and Master Xu Wangya's students are better than Master Lin Songtai's students. Isn't this what everyone knows? It can be seen that Master Xu Wangya's guidance ability should be better than Master Lin Songtai ’s guidance ability is even more powerful. "

"It is also said that Yu Junchen is obviously more talented than Meng Yang, and Master Xu Wangya's guidance ability is stronger than Master Lin Songtai. Then the possibility that Meng Yang is stronger than Yu Junchen is too small."

"However, whether it is to become a student of Master Xu Wangya or a student of Master Lin Songtai, it is an enviable and jealous thing."

Meng Yang had two classes this morning and two classes in the afternoon. After the first day of the course, Meng Yang did not return to the main house of Longling Mountain, but asked the driver to send him to the headquarters of Luo Group.

After entering Luo Xiu's office, because Luo Jiao was on the phone, Meng Yang took the fragrance he made from his backpack, opened the bottle cap and put it on a small round table, then sat down on the sofa and took out the plane. The computer looked up. He saved a part of those ancient books into a tablet computer, and as long as he was free, he would take them out to study and study.