Chapter 13

Meng Yang has been standing at the corner of the stairs, secretly observing everyone below.

Among those sitting below were Luo Xiu's three younger brothers, one cousin and two cousins, and their respective wives.

Grandpa Cheng, who came in later, was originally prepared to put on the shelf of his elders, but when Luo Xiu said a few words, he was speechless.

Just looking at Luo Xiu's back, Meng Yang could feel his oppressive momentum, let alone those who directly face Luo Xiu.

Grandpa Cheng, Luo Xiu and his daughter have been divorced for more than ten years. He actually came to rely on the identity of Luo Sheng ’s grandfather and came to put Luo Xiu ’s elders on the shelf. He wanted Luo Xiu to determine Luo Sheng ’s heir. Luo Sheng, but his daughter greened the child born by Luo Xiu, and he was not born by Luo Xiu. However, Mr. Cheng didn't know about it yet.

It is currently known that Luo Sheng is not Luo Xiu's biological person, except for Meng Yang, only Luo Xiu and Luo Sheng are fucking. Luo Sheng's mother must have thought that no one knew about it except her, so she never said it because it would be of no benefit to her to say it. Luo Sheng could inherit the property of the Luo family.

And Luo Xiu hasn't said the reason for this matter, Meng Yang speculates that he didn't say that, he wanted to get breathing time and opportunities. Not to mention now, he wanted to use this incident to retaliate the Cheng family, because he knew that the Cheng family must make every effort to let Luo Sheng inherit the Luo family's business, and the greater the expectation, the greater the blow. Luo Xiu is waiting for an opportunity to give the Cheng family a fatal blow.

Meng Yang thought that there might be other reasons, but he could only ask Luo Xiu if he could make this matter public.

When Meng Yang saw Luo Xiu standing up, he immediately turned upstairs.

Grandpa Cheng left first, except Luo Xiu's second brother Luo Qi took his wife to his residence, everyone else went to Luo Ming to continue to discuss what to do.

"What did you say, what's going on? Brother suddenly decided to get married, and the marriage partner, or the person who had been with Luo Sheng, is the father's former lover of his son's marriage, what is it like?"

"That Meng Yang, only 19 years old, the main reason for marrying his elder brother is definitely for money. The elder brother and he are already legal. Even if he is divorced now, he can still divide at least a half of his elder brother's property. That can be It ’s all the Luo family ’s money. If I were really divided by that Meng Yang, I would really think that my heart was bleeding! "

"What do you think Big Brother thinks? I recommended him so many right-handed people. He also told me not to do much business, but now I suddenly married a shareholder of a small company."

"That kind of little boy, just give it a little money to play, even if the eldest brother really married him. Is this a bad thing or what?"

"He became the legal partner of the eldest brother, maybe we all have to look at his face in the future, we live to this age, and look at the face of a person as big as his own child, do you say this is ridiculous ?!"

"Now I can only get Mom back soon, and only if she is there, can she live in this family."

"I called Mom, she ca n’t walk away now, there is no way to come back immediately. Mom said, everything is waiting for her to come back, and now, no matter what happens, do n’t call and annoy her until she can When I come back, I will naturally come back to deal with these things immediately. "

"Now we can't do anything, we can only wait until the aunt returns."

………………………………