Chapter 80

Meng Yang and his party walked to the street next to them, and then entered Longfeng Wild Food Restaurant, because it took time to wait for the food. Meng Yang asked the people who wanted to go shopping and then went to the restaurant, and if they wanted to rest Sit and wait.

They didn't need a private room, they sat down beside two large round tables on the ground floor lobby.

The waiter took the menu and asked them to order. Meng Yang did not open the menu but said, "Let your manager come to order for us."

Even if the waiter hadn't seen anything in the world, Meng Yang's momentum and the bodyguard standing behind him showed that he was not an ordinary person, so he didn't say much, and immediately turned to ask their manager.

Unateng was checking the inventory in the back kitchen. The waiter walked in quickly and said that there was a customer outside to let him order. He nodded and took the inventory book and went out.

Meng Yang was looking at the menu. Yu Guang saw Unateng coming out and looked up at him and said, "Are you the manager here?"

Seeing Meng Yang's face, Unateng immediately froze his body stiffly, a shocked expression like a ghost. He is a tall and strong man, and this expression looks a little funny.

At first, Meng Yang wondered why he wanted to look at himself with such an expression. In this life, they had never seen it before, even if he knew who he was, he would not be shocked like this, could it be said ...

"Are you the manager here?" Meng Yang asked again.

Unateng still hasn't recovered, but just looked at Meng Yang with shocked eyes, and the waiter next to him shoved in doubt, "Manager? Manager?"

Unateng seemed to be awakened from his dream. He suddenly turned his head to look at the waiter who pushed him, then turned his head to look at Meng Yang again.

"What are your signature dishes?" Meng Yang looked at him and asked, "Is there any fresh game today?"

"Yes, today ... today ..." Unateng's brain was blank and he didn't know what he was going to say.

The waiter didn't know what happened to their manager today. Like the evil, they could only answer it for him.

Meng Yang looked at Unateng ’s eyes and wanted to confirm his thoughts from his eyes. The two looked at each other, and the time seemed to be still. Unateng was inexplicably scared because of Meng Yang ’s eyes. .

Wu Feng was very puzzled. If they did n’t know how much Meng Yang loved Luo Xiu, they would doubt that Meng Yang had an ambiguous relationship with this manager. After all, this manager is quite handsome, with deep facial features and a good figure. Tall and strong, with muscular and symmetrical muscles.

Zhao Yi looked at Unateng and Meng Yang again, thinking seriously. Judging from Meng Yang's strange performance in the teahouse just now, and his eyes looking at the manager now, Zhao Yi feels that Meng Yang's relationship with this person is definitely unusual. But Meng Yangdu has already married Luo Xiu. Does it mean that this person is his old lover, and then the two of them are still in love? If this is the case, it would be really good. This is a big handle. Zhao Yi was silently excited.

"Make the dishes you just said, make two each." Meng Yang said looking at the waiter.

"Okay." The waiter immediately went to the kitchen to order the menu.

Unateng glanced at Meng Yang again, then turned and walked away quickly.

"Do you know that manager?" Wu Feng asked.