Chapter 59

The first children of Meng Yang and Luo Xiu were born. He was born very quickly. He didn't hurt Meng Yang for long before he came to this world. Meng Yang felt that this child was indeed intimate. From pregnant to him, he did not suffer much from him.

"Baby." Meng Yang carefully cradled the newly changed child into his arms and said with a smile: "You are full moon today, are you happy? Xiaojun Ye."

After the child was born, Meng Yang saw Luo Xiu ’s tears for the first time. He knew that Luo Xiu was distressed and moved. He was also very moved at the time.

Meng Yang now ca n’t wait for a moment without looking away from the child. Whenever the child looks at him with his beautiful eyes, he really feels that he is willing to let him do anything.

Luo Xiu walked into the room, hugged him from behind Meng Yang, looked at the child and said, "Are you ready?"

"Well, ready." Meng Yang said with a smile.

Luo Xiu gently touched his son's tender face with his fingers.

"Let's go." Luo Xiu bowed his head and kissed Meng Yang's face, then hugged him and walked out.

Today is the full moon banquet of Luo Xiu and Meng Yang ’s eldest son Luo Junye, and guests of Luo Xiu feast. The guests who come to congratulate are not fewer than the day he married Meng Yang.

Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang and Meng Yang held his children. The family of three went to the banquet hall under the gaze of the guests and accepted the blessings from the guests.

"If you see it, then it is the real Prince Luo. I thought Luo Sheng would be the heir to the Luo family. I didn't expect it to be a Luo family."

"No wonder Luo Xiu left Luo Sheng to Cheng's family for so many years, regardless of whether they asked him to let him raise up. It turned out that Luo Sheng was not his son. Do you think this will ..."

"As the saying goes, when I was bitten by a snake for ten years, I was afraid of Jingsheng. With Luo Sheng ’s lesson in mind, it ’s natural to be more cautious to confirm the child who has been out of control for so many years. Take a look at this grand scene today Looking at the smile on Luo Xiu's face, when he saw him before, when did he smile so much? So it must be the right son. "

"The destiny between this person and others is really incomparable. Even I can't help but envy the little baby who was just a month old."

"Reborn is also a technical job."

Because there were too many people in the hall, after showing the children to Luo Xiu who had a better relationship, Meng Yang took the children to sit in the small banquet hall, where some of his friends were.

After Meng Yang hugged the child and sat down on the sofa, Lu Yunjing immediately went around to see the child.

"It's so cute, is this really your birth? Like a ginseng doll." Lu Yunjing looked at the child and said, "I thought such a big child looks like that, but how is he beautiful?"

"Of course I was born beautiful." Meng Yang said with a proud smile.

"You are still so young, you actually became a dad. I think it's amazing when I think that such a cute guy was actually born by you." Wu Feng sighed.

"After he was born, I had a kind of magical happiness every day." Meng Yang gently touched the child's face with his lips.

Sudi stood behind the sofa and saw that the child's bright black eyes were more beautiful than black pearls, and the small round face was white and tender, making him think that the blown skin was like this. He looked at the child and couldn't help but whisper Sighed: "It's really cute."