Chapter 61

With the full moon of the child, Luo Xiu was busy and dedicated time to take Meng Yang and his children home to worship the ancestor. He wanted his father to know that his real grandson had been born. Another thing is that the child's name should also be on the family tree, and Luo Sheng's name has also been crossed out from the Luo family tree.

Luo Xiu returned to his hometown to worship his ancestor once every three years before. His uncles, cousins ​​and cousins, as well as his three younger brothers, returned to their hometown to worship their ancestors every year, and arrogantly displayed their wealth.

Before returning home with Meng Yang and his children, Luo Xiu asked the assistant to notify the person who guarded the Luo family's ancestral home to prepare and arrange for the children's double full moon and ancestor sacrifice.

Sitting in the car, Luo Xiu told Meng Yang some of the previous things of the Luo family.

"My father is the second son, and he has a big brother above him. I heard that my uncle is very similar to my grandfather. He is talented, smart, and capable. My grandfather also cultivated him with great care and had great expectations. Unfortunately, my church Not long after my brother was born, my uncle passed away because of cancer. My grandfather lost his eldest son who had high hopes and fell ill because of the shock. Later, after barely supporting it for a few years, I wanted to re-cultivate my father. Below, my father seemed a lot dull, but among the remaining sons of my grandfather, my father was still a bit capable, so after my grandfather went, my father took over the Luo family. "

"If the uncle is still alive, Luo's company will not face the situation of being trampled by Cheng's family, and you won't have to work so hard." Meng Yang felt sorry.

"A long time ago, I occasionally visited some of my grandfather's old friends. They also said that I was like my grandfather. If I can be born for more than ten years, and my grandfather's personal training, there will definitely be great achievements."

"If you were born more than ten years ago, and now it's more than fifty years old, wouldn't we have changed from uncle nephew love to grandson love?" Meng Yang said with a smile.

Luo Xiu couldn't help smiling when he heard this, and then went on to say: "My parents met when they were studying, the two were in love and married. My mother thought that after reading some books, most men in the world She is not as powerful as she is. In fact, she is only a little smart and has no great wisdom, but she likes to be the master of everything. In addition to having a good-looking face, her temperament is extremely bad, and only my father can bear her. My father really loved her. Luo Jiaye was able to sustain them for so many years in the hands of both of them, really thanks to the thick enough family. "

"My mother ’s lover, I ’ve seen it a few times, and it ’s good to think of having someone to spend the rest of her life with. I ’m not short of money anyway, and it ’s enough for her to enjoy, but she ’s older and better. If I want to squeeze me, I can only break the mother-child relationship. "

Meng Yang leaned in Luo Xiu's arms, holding his silent comfort, the mutual hurt between parents and children is the most painful and hurting heart. From the moment when he decided to avenge his parents, he actually built a double-edged sword, hurting the other side and hurting himself.

Luo Xiu's uncle, cousins ​​and younger brothers knew that Luo Xiu was going to return to his hometown to sacrifice his ancestors. They immediately returned to the ancestral house three or four days in advance to help Luo Xiu prepare. After Luo Xiu's car entered the town, they sent people from the entrance of the town to the outside of the Luo family mansion, which attracted many residents of the town to come and watch.