Chapter 29

Standing outside the door were Meng Yang's brothers and sisters and Yu Junchen's brothers, as well as Yu Junchen himself and several part-time paparazzi.

Luo Sheng knelt in front of Luo Xiu and Meng Yang in front of these people and called Meng Yang a little dad. Even Meng Yang was surprised himself. Unexpectedly, a person like Luo Sheng actually knelt for him. Sure enough, the power of money was really strong enough.

Standing in front of the door, Yu Junchen was shocked and distressed. Looking at him like that, he was like a big wicked man like Meng Yang, forcibly humiliating Luo Sheng's dignity, and Luo Sheng had to bear the weight.

Meng Yang deliberately waited for a while before he took over the tea cup in his hand, but he did not drink it. He would not drink his cup of tea.

Meng Yang looked at him and said, "You're a little late for this cup of tea, so you don't want to drink it now, but since you have called me a little dad, then I can't have the temperament of my elders. So, do you forgive you? , I will give it a good thought tonight, and I will give you an answer tomorrow. "

Luo Sheng gritted his teeth and took a deep breath to suppress his anger.

"You can go." Meng Yang said.

Luo Sheng got up, turned around and walked out. When he walked to the door, he pushed the person in the door firmly away, and then quickly left.

"It's not too early, and you all go back to sleep as soon as possible." Meng Yang walked to the door and closed the door after finishing speaking.

Luo Sheng knelt down to give Meng Yang tea in front of so many people, and called him a little dad. Although Meng Yang was a little bit happy, but such a little punishment was not enough. Meng Yang wanted to see how much Luo Sheng could endure for money.

Meng Yang sat on the bed and looked at Luo Sheng and said, "Uncle Luo, I did that just now. Was it excessive? I know that although you said a lot to him just now, he is after all your son, father and son. Family relationship, it means that it can be broken. "

"He is not my son." Luo Xiu said suddenly.

"Not your son? What does this mean?" Meng Yang asked in a pretentious manner.

"..." Luo Xiu thought for a while and said, "I mean, I never regarded him as my son, and it is absolutely impossible for my property to be inherited by him. You just think that he is not my son at all. It ’s just that he ’s not right. You can teach him whatever you want. It ’s just to help yourself out. ”

Meng Yang thought that Luo Xiu wanted to tell him the truth, but it seems that he didn't intend to tell it for the time being. After all, Luo Xiu had the "setting" that he could not easily tell the truth that Luo Sheng was not his biological son. This "setting", in the previous life, also facilitated Luo Sheng to successfully inherit the Luojia industry. But this life is absolutely impossible!

Meng Yang approached Luo Xiu, hugged his waist, looked up at him and said, "Uncle Luo, since you never regarded Luo Sheng as your own child, and did not intend to let him inherit the property of the Luo family, then it would be better for me to come Will you have a baby for you? "

"You are still a child yourself, and now you are thinking about having a baby. It's too early to wait for you to meet ..." Luo Xiu was already talking, but suddenly he couldn't say anything. He wanted to say wait for Meng Yang After meeting the person he loves, he will regret to say such things, but when he thinks that Meng Yang will leave him in the future, there will be irritability in his heart.