Chapter 37

After the awards were presented, the host announced the ranking of the top ten, and then the audience left, and the reporter interviewed the top three.

The most frequently asked question by reporters was to ask Meng Yang the feeling of winning the prize in a different way, and Selsey failed to get the first feeling. Both answers are very official, and the water is not leaking, so these savvy reporters can not ask what is the most powerful content.

The most pitiful is the third place. He participated in the international youth competition in the last year of this year, and he has been allowed to get a third place for so many years, but there is no sense of existence at all, and he is accidentally ignored by everyone.

After the interview time, they returned to the lounge, preparing to leave the aisle.

Breley was already waiting for the break. He looked at Meng Yang who came and said, "Congratulations."

"Thank you." Meng Yang thanked calmly and walked out of the lounge.

Luo Xiu was waiting for him outside the lounge. As soon as Meng Yang came out, Luo Xiu hugged him and walked out.

Under the **** of the bodyguard, Luo Xiu walked out of the hall with arms around Meng Yang, and there were already a lot of reporters waiting outside. There were too many reporters during the interview just now. It is good for one person to ask one or two questions. They still have a lot. The question wants to be answered by Meng Yang personally, and he is even struggling to get the opportunity for a separate interview. After all, he is the first Oriental to get the first place in the Western International Youth Fragrance Contest.

The current situation is completely different from yesterday's situation. Yesterday, there was no reporter who wanted to interview Meng Yang, an entrant who had never heard of his name, but today the reporters are about to break their heads in order to grab the exclusive.

After getting on the bus, Meng Yang plunged into Luo Xiu's arms, looked at him happily and asked, "I got the first place, is there a reward?"

"What reward do you want?" Luo Xiu stroked his face and asked, all eyes were spoiled. He was very proud of Meng Yang.

"Anything?" Meng Yang asked.

"Anything is possible." Luo Xiu now has nothing to promise Meng Yang. He is willing to give him his own life, not to mention other things.

"I haven't thought about it yet. I'll tell you after I think about it. I'm going to accumulate my wishes slowly, so you have to listen to me in the future." Meng Yang said completely unreasonable, but with It is also a kind of happiness for a loved one to be unreasonable.

"Okay." Luo Xiu immediately agreed, and then kissed his soft lips.

There are too many reporters who want to interview Meng Yang alone, but Meng Yang all refused, so the reporters can only use their imagination, that is, all rely on speculation. So there were some rumors that Meng Yang had no reputation before, even when he first participated in an international competition, he directly won the first place. It is likely that his country secretly trained him for many years, and he has not participated in any competition before. Don't let him expose in advance, fortunately shocked the Western perfume industry in the Western International Youth Competition.

These rumors are justified and justified. Even after reading the report, Meng Yang ’s brethren almost believed it. They felt that Meng Yang might have been a secretly trained person in his country ’s fragrance academy. , Specifically to shock Western countries.

After the news was sent back to China, the fragrance industry in China also became lively. This time, Meng Yang's fame spread at least completely in the fragrance industry in China.