Chapter 26

Although Meng Yang was only slightly injured, Luo Xiu allowed him to rest at home for two days before returning him to school.

The freshman period is about to end soon, and the monthly test will be carried out immediately. After each monthly test, the class will be re-classified and seats will be arranged according to the results, and the class after the class will be different. The placement of classes is very important. At the end of the month, students are at their most nervous.

Meng Yang and his brothers and sisters, after writing down the work assigned by Mr. Lin Songtai, are preparing to pack up and leave.

"Do you have confidence in this exam?" Lin Songtai asked.

"Teacher, we are particularly confident to take the exam every time." Wu Feng deliberately made a serious look and said: "But with confidence, he is not very reliable."

"I think it's you who can't rely on yourself." Lin Songtai gave Wu Feng a glare, and then said: "Although I usually tell you that the results are not the most important, but if you can have good results, It ’s definitely a pleasure to be able to extinguish the arrogance of Xu Wangya ’s old man, do you understand? ”

"Teacher, we know." Meng Yang's brothers and sisters, a pair of teachers, we know how you look, and nodded and replied. Meng Yang looked at them and felt a little funny.

"Teacher, you can rest assured, this time with Meng Yang, at least the first place in the first grade is stable." Wu Feng said.

The other brothers and sisters of Meng Yang also nodded their approval, because during this time, we already knew how talented Meng Yang was and how solid his basic knowledge was, so they all agreed that even if Meng Yang played abnormally, Still can easily win the first place of age.

Lin Songtai glanced at the students and said, "Am I worried about Meng Yang? What I am worried about is that you, those who don't know how to grow! If you have Meng Yang half hard, I can do less. You It ’s time to be a little stressed, otherwise I ’ll be lazy all day long and I do n’t know how much time was wasted. This time, if you are not in the top ten in your grades, you will be fined one to twenty volumes of botany 10 times. Pharmacology one to twenty volumes ten times. "

"Teacher ..." Howling sounded immediately in the classroom.

"How is it? It's not the same way!" Lin Song said with a face on the table, and then got up and left.

Meng Yang's brothers and sisters, all one with a frown on their faces, packed up and prepared to leave.

A group of people had just walked out of the courtyard, and they just happened to meet Yu Junchen who came from the opposite courtyard. The stone road between the two courtyards was widened apart. The students on both sides were staring at each other for their strength. Meng On their side, Wu Feng's eyes were rounded.

Meng Yang doesn't want to stare. He thinks it's boring and his eyes hurt. It's still very naive. For comparison, he will only compare his strength with the other party.

Meng Yang said to Wu Feng: "Brother, let's go quickly, I'm hungry."

"Wannian's defeat is only a matter of staring at the eyes. If you have time, go and read more books." Wen Yuan sneered contemptuously: "You people who are used to defeats, really have no skill at all. Even if we saw us, we would n’t hide. Even if we still have faces in front of us, it ’s really shameless. ”

"Speaking of shamelessness, who can compare with you?" Wu Feng said sarcastically: "Master Xu Wangya said in a tone, he can't accommodate people who falsify and cheat in his achievements, but he has helped you cheat many times. Who in this college I do n’t know? It ’s cheating and cheering, and I ’ll give it back to you. It ’s really shameless and invincible! ”