Chapter 53

After Meng Yang returned to China, he first prepared the fragrance for Sudi, and then went to visit Sudi with Lu Yunjing.

Xiao Ke told Meng Yang about Sudi's situation during this time, and thanked Meng Yang for his troubles with Sudi. Several people talked about Meng Yang again.

"Your current perfume sales are really terrible. Even my dad said that if you keep it up, you might earn more than our family in a few years." Lu Yunjing said.

"There are also hypnotic incense, tranquilizing incense, essential oils and the like, which are now a must-have for many psychologists, and it is difficult to buy if you want to buy it," Xiao Ke said.

"I usually just pay attention to the sales volume, how much I made, and I did not care." Meng Yang said with a smile.

"This live broadcast competition, I heard that it is very hot, even some of my friends who are not interested in perfumes have watched the live broadcast of this competition, it is very interesting, and also learned the perfume production process." Xiao Ke said: "But I'm still puzzled. Why didn't you participate in this competition? You won the international first place last time."

Meng Yang said: "I didn't really want to participate, and because I was pregnant, it was even less likely to participate."

Lu Yunjing stared openly for a while before returning to God and saying, "Are you pregnant ?!"

"Yeah." Meng Yang put his hand on his stomach and said with a smile: "It's almost five months."

"I said how you look fat, it turned out to be pregnant." Lu Yunjing looked at him and said: "You are not 20 years old, now it is too early to have a baby?"

Meng Yang said: "I want to give him a child as soon as possible. Before I married him, I began to look forward to the child. Now I am pregnant. As long as the child can be born healthy and healthy, I can fulfill my wish. "

"Since this is what you want and can make you feel happy, then bless you and this child." Lu Yunjing said.

"Congratulations." Xiao Ke also said.

"Thank you." Meng Yang smiled and said: "But then, the Luo family will not be calm for some time, and hope that all things can pass as soon as possible."

"What happened?" Lu Yunjing asked.

"Luo Xiu's mother is coming back," Meng Yang said.

"What are you going to do?" Lu Yunjing said, looking at Meng Yang worriedly.

"Relax, Uncle Luo will protect me." Meng Yang said quietly, without fear in his heart.

When Meng Yang returned to the main house of Longling Mountain and got off the car, his instinct felt the different atmosphere in the house.

When Meng Yang entered the hall, he saw many people sitting in the hall. Luo Xiu ’s mother Xu Minhua was sitting directly opposite Luo Xiu. On both sides of the sofa were Luo Xiu ’s brothers and their wives and children, Luo Sheng. And Yu Junchen is also there.

Meng Yang walked towards Luo Xiu. After sitting down beside Luo Xiu, he smiled and looked at Xu Minhua and said, "Mother-in-law, you are welcome to go home. I have prepared the two spices you need, and I have sent them to friends. I was thinking that if there is anything left, I can give you some, but I ’m sorry I did n’t leave anything at all. "

"You just have this heart." Xu Minhua pressed his anger and said as calmly as possible.

Luo Xiu asked Meng Yang, "Going to eat with friends?"

"Without eating, I went to see Sudi with Yun Jing and gave him the freshly prepared perfume." Meng Yang said leaning on Luo Xiu.

"Are you hungry?" Luo Xiu asked Meng Yang's belly.