Chapter 36

When the time for the game is up, the organizer will open the door to the competition area, first invite Celsi to enter, and then let other participants enter the passage.

The organizer is so pleased with Celsi, of course it is impossible just because he was the first in last year and the year before. Another reason is that the perfume that Celsi formulated had the highest sales last year, and the organizer Having a relationship with Selsey's company naturally requires special treatment of this genius who can make them rich.

The competition area and the audience area are separated by glass. The olfactory sense of the contestants is very sensitive. If they are not separated, too many people will affect the performance of the contestants. In fact, this kind of perfume competition is not ornamental at all, but there are still nearly a thousand viewers from all over the world to watch, and almost all are rich people. Because most of the participants are already well-known in their own countries, these audiences are either here to support the participants, or they are extreme enthusiasts of perfumes and want to witness this year ’s youth The champion, many of them are fans of Selsey.

In the competition area, there are more than a dozen trapezoidal display stands, there are dozens of bottles of twenty or thirty kinds of extracted single fragrance perfume, each participant, from these brown bottles, choose ten to ten Five different fragrances were then deployed on site. After the deployment, the main judges were scored first, the top 10 scores, and then used to vote for 100 audiences from around the world.

The President of the International Fragrance Association announced that the theme of this year's competition was "Dream". After the announcement of the competition, the contestants immediately walked to the brown glass bottles and opened the caps one by one to choose the fragrance they needed.

So what is the significance of such a game? Mainly around the world, so-called perfume geniuses are constantly appearing, and whether these geniuses are worthy of the name has caused people to argue, so they simply bring together the young people with the title of geniuses, and limit these fragrances to match the theme of the scene Make deployments, and then compare them. Who is the genius in the genius?

Among these brown bottles, although there is a scented liquid extracted from the same plant, the quality of the same plant is not necessarily different, so this is to test the olfactory sensitivity and smell quotient of the contestants, as well as the raw materials Learn degree.

After choosing the scent you want, you can get it on the countertop with a lot of utensils. This is the time to really test the talents of the participants. Only the order in which the liquids with different aromas are mixed together is different, and the proportions are different. The final product will be very different.

Some people take the test tube and dropper carefully to confirm the proportion, and carefully pour these liquids into the measuring cup in the order of their hearts. After gently stirring with the stirring rod, fan the air by hand to confirm the smell. If you do n’t think you want it The desired aroma will be re-started. In short, you can make as many times as you like within the prescribed time.

Meng Yang spent most of his time choosing perfumes with a single fragrance, because there are so many bottles, and it takes time to open them one by one. After the selection, he covered the black cloth above the table because the contestants ’recipes could not be seen. Then he used neither a test tube nor a dropper, completely poured the single-scented perfume he wanted into the measuring cup, and every time he added the same, he would close his eyes and listen carefully.

Only the main judges were sitting inside the glass wall. Brayley had been asked to think behind closed doors by his father in the past two days. Today, he came to be a judge, so he was able to go out. He was almost thirty, and he was actually banned. I think it's ridiculous to think about it. His eyes only looked at Meng Yang alone, and the love in his heart could not be suppressed. The thing that annoys him most is why he failed to meet Meng Yang earlier, but after he was married and in love with his husband Only then did he meet him, why should fate tease him so much?