Chapter 28

The man saw from the expression of Meng Yang that Meng Yang recognized him, so he looked at Meng Yang gently and asked, "Are you going to dinner? How about I invite you?"

Wu Feng and the others looked at each other and thought that this man was handsome and handsome, but they didn't know it. What is the operation to invite them to dinner for no reason?

"No, we are going to go shopping and eat again, and I have already made a reservation." Meng Yang calmly refused.

Brayley was very surprised by Meng Yang ’s refusal. He thought Meng Yang recognized him, but since he recognized him, how could he refuse his invitation?

"Goodbye." Meng Yang nodded to him, then turned and left.

Blaley is still surprised by Meng Yang's rejection, and Meng Yang and they have gone away slowly.

When Yu Junchen passed by Bray Lei, he could not help but looked at him more, he also felt that this person seemed familiar.

"Wait a minute, I think of it!" Wu Feng said aloud suddenly: "He's not the one, what's that name?"

"His name is Bray Lei, he is the vice president of the internationally renowned perfume Persevere company, and he is also a famous perfumer in the world, and he is also a supermodel." Qin Hong looked at who he was.

"Yes, yes, it's him. I said how he looked so familiar. I saw his perfume advertisement before. His figure is super good!" Wu Feng said excitedly: "Did he just invite us to dinner?" ?! Did we just miss something ?! "

Everyone remembered it and started talking about it.

"Is it really him? I thought it was just like appearance, but he is an idol in the perfume world!"

"Can we still go back to him now?"

"Yeah, we're too lucky, even when he met Brayley, he still invited us to dinner ?! Am I dreaming?"

"Wait a minute, you made a mistake. It seems that he is not going to invite us to dinner, he is going to invite Meng Yang to dinner."

"Meng Yang, didn't you recognize him just now? So you refused?" Wu Feng looked at Meng Yang and asked.

"I recognized it." Meng Yang said: "But we are not familiar with him, there is no reason for him to invite us to dinner."

"Don't you be cooked after eating?" Wu Feng said: "He must have seen you so powerful, so he wanted to know you. If you can become friends with him, then it is very advantageous to go abroad. Yes, and if you buy rare spices abroad, if you can have a relationship with him, it will be a lot easier. "

After listening to Wu Feng, Meng Yang just smiled and said, "I booked a private room at Wangcheng Tower, don't you want to go?"

"Of course I want to go, but ..." Wu Feng also wanted to continue to persuade Meng Yang, but was interrupted by Qin Hong.

"Meng Yang is right, we are not familiar with others, why should we agree to let others invite you to dinner?" Qin Hong said.

When Wu Feng heard Qin Hong's tone, he knew he was jealous. He thumped Qin Hong with his elbow and said, "You have less pantothenic acid. I really said that for the sake of Meng Yang. They all said that there were many friends If there is a friend Blei Lei in Meng Yang, there will be more golden roads. If Meng Yang goes abroad to race, it will definitely help.

Yu Junchen has been deliberately slowing down to follow Meng Yang behind them. After hearing their conversation, he was surprised that the person was actually Brely himself, and Brely actually invited Meng Yang to eat, why Will Meng Yang's luck be so good?