Chapter 7

After all, Meng Yang had a relationship with Luo Sheng, and he still had a certain understanding of him. Luo Sheng was raised by his grandfather and grew up and returned to Luo ’s house when he was an adult, but he did not go home every day because he was in There is also a house outside. Lord Luo ’s house is so big, even if the Lord is under the same roof, he will not necessarily meet. Therefore, Meng Yang thought that he could live with Luo Sheng for at least a few days.

But the next morning, when Meng Yang and Luo Xiu had breakfast together, Luo Sheng's team seemed to have something to say to Luo Xiu, but after he saw Meng Yang, he left in amazement. Too.

"Why are you here?" Luo Sheng, who came back to God, looked at Meng Yang and asked, "Who allows you to come ?!"

Meng Yang did not answer him, but deliberately looked at Luo Xiu with innocent and overwhelmed eyes.

"He is my guest. I live here upon my invitation. Do you have any comments?" Luo Xiu looked at Luo Sheng with a cold face.

Luo Sheng listened to Luo Xiu's words, and he was even more surprised, and then said angrily: "Father, did he tell you something? I have broken up with him. No matter what he said, it was all lies. Don't believe him! "

"I know he has broken up with you. I stayed with him and it has nothing to do with you. You don't need to be passionate. If you don't want to see him, don't come back." Luo Xiu hated Luo Sheng The mother and grandfather's family did not like Luo Sheng much, but it was not until when Luo Sheng was not his biological son.

"Father, you can't leave him, you don't know what kind of person he is ..."

"I will say it one last time. He is my guest. If you dare to be rude to him, don't step into this house again."

Luo Xiu didn't have any expression on his face, or even showed anger, but his imposing manner had already made Luo Sheng feel afraid. He didn't dare to express his opinion any more. He could only clenched his fist tightly, and then used his angry eyes. Staring at Meng Yang ruthlessly.

"Uncle Luo," Meng Yang looked at Luo Xiu and said: "Luo Sheng doesn't want to see me, and I don't want to see him either. I might as well go to a hotel ..."

"You live here, you don't have to go anywhere." Luo Xiu has been in charge of the Luo Group for many years, and has been used to making arrangements by himself and others to implement it. Now in his mind, Meng Yang is only a junior, children should be To be obedient and stay here to receive the best care is the best arrangement for him.

"Then, can I go to meet my friend today? I haven't seen him for many days, and he is very worried about me." Meng Yang asked Luo Xiu because he knew that without Luo Xiu's permission, he might Can't leave here.

"Your injury is not completely good, don't go out for too long, or let your friends come to see you." Luo Xiu said.

"I'll go out for a little while and come back with a few words after meeting." Meng Yang said immediately.

Luo Sheng stood aside, neither leaving nor sitting down, because he had something to say to Luo Xiu, but he didn't want to sit at the same table with Meng Yang. Luo Xiu and Meng Yang directly ignored his existence. The two continued to eat breakfast and looked at the very harmonious atmosphere, which made Luo Sheng feel angry. It was his home, but he became out of place.

Luo Xiu glanced at the time and got up to go to the company. Uncle Yuan took him out, leaving only Meng Yang and Luo Sheng in the restaurant, as well as several servants standing next to him.

"I really haven't seen someone as shameless as you, no matter how you convince my father to let you in, and no matter what your purpose is, I warn you, you better get out of it quickly, never again Appeared in front of me, otherwise I will make you regret it! "Luo Sheng warned with fierce eyes looking at Meng Yang.