Chapter 85

Meng Yang came out of the bathroom, and the heat on his face hadn't receded, but thinking of Celsi they must have been ready to wait for him, and he accelerated the speed of changing clothes.

After Meng Yang changed his clothes, Luo Jiao walked out of the bathroom, Meng Yang walked over, hugged his neck, put a foot on his mouth, and said, "I will take Selsey and Kay out today You can't go to see you when you go shopping. You have dealt with the company's affairs. You don't have to rush over. I will go back with them for a few days. "

"Aren't you going to go abroad with them?" Luo Xiu asked around Meng Yang's waist.

"I'm not going anymore. I don't participate in the competition. I just went to various banquets. I might as well accompany my children at home or go to the company with you." Meng Yang said.

"Since you are going out today, I will leave early and remember to call me at night." Luo Xiu held Meng Yang and kissed him for a while before letting go of him.

When Meng Yang went to the restaurant downstairs, they were already waiting for him.

Seeing Meng Yang coming over, Selsey said with a smile: "Sure enough, there are people who have husbands, so it's especially easy to be separated."

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting for a long time. He's going back today. I talked to him for a while." Meng Yang walked over to sit down and smiled calmly. "After breakfast, I will take you to the old street or Go shopping in the market, do you want to go to the flower market or the spice market? "

"I'm tired of looking at flowers, or try the most authentic food here." Selsey asked Kaye after he finished looking at it, "What do you think?"

"Well," Kay nodded. "Go eat something delicious."

"Then go to the mountain market, many tourists still miss the food there after they leave here," Meng Yang said.

Decided where to go shopping, after eating breakfast, they slowly walked and walked away, and set off to the mountain market.

After entering the mountain market, Selsey looked at all kinds of things he hadn't seen before, and said with some excitement: "It looks interesting here, are these all edible things?"

Selsey ran to a small stall mixed with various fresh mushrooms. After squatting down, he picked up a Meng Yang mushroom that couldn't be named, raised it and said to Meng Yang and Kai Yi: "Look This is so cute! Doesn't it look like the little house where elves live in fairy tales? "

Kai also walked over to squat down and picked mushrooms that she thought were beautiful. In their common sense, the beautifully grown mushrooms are poisonous and can not be eaten, but these mushrooms can be sold and sold, they must be able to eat. They are very curious about the taste of this beautiful mushroom.

Meng Yang stood next to him, smiling at the childlike innocence.

The grandmother in the small stall has never seen such a good-looking young man. If someone picks up the mushrooms that her son struggles to get from the mountain, she will be unhappy, but looking at the two beautiful Youth, she just looked at them with a loving smile.

After the two were selected, Meng Yang asked the assistant to pay for it, bought all the things in the stall, and bought several bamboo baskets beside him. The assistant gave double the amount of money, but the grandmother insisted on not overcharging. She simply returned the extra money to the assistant.

Meng and the three of them walked on the street, and the turn-around rate reached 100%, which can be said to attract everyone's attention. Meng Yang's face value is naturally needless to say. He is also recognized as the best-looking person in the Xiang Academy, which is generally high in face value. Kay is exquisite and beautiful, like a well-carved white jade puppet, Selsey blond, Laughing like a radiant little sun, the three of them went to the street together, and it was difficult to get attention without attention.