Chapter 65

Meng Yang asked Wu Feng to leave them first, without waiting for him, and then went to the courtyard where the president entertained Korc with the assistant.

After Meng Yang sat down, Korchi could not wait to ask: "The last time you gave Sudi the medicine, are there any? I have a patient similar to Sudi, who was also caused by the car accident. Psychological shadows and traumas. I always have nightmares and I ca n’t sleep. I feel scared when I see a car. After trying your medicine, the effect is good, but the medicine is used up. The treatment needs to continue. I want to ask you to buy it again some."

The fragrances that Meng Yang gave Sudi last time were bought by Xiao Ke, but some of them were left unused. Korchi saw that these fragrances had amazing effects and wanted to buy them from Xiao Ke. . Xiao Ke didn't want to sell it originally, but thought that if he refused, it would be difficult for him to ask Korci afterwards, so he sold it to him.

Korci took the medicine back to another patient who also had nightmares after a car accident. He used Meng Yang's method to use it, and then combined with his psychological therapy, the effect was very good, but he still needs to continue treatment. , So he wanted to buy a lot from Meng Yang.

Meng Yang thought about it and said, "I'm afraid I can't prepare the same fragrance in a short time. After all, the fragrance is difficult to obtain."

Korchi said at once: "The spices you need, maybe I can help you find them, money is not a problem."

"Come here, the dishes are ready, eat first, and then talk about other things in detail." The president gave Lin Songtai a glance while greeting him.

"Meng Yang, you still have classes in the afternoon, let's go back to school first." Lin Songtai said to Meng Yang.

Meng Yang froze for a moment and replied: "Okay."

Seeing Meng Yang get up and leave, Korci froze for a moment. He didn't understand that he hadn't finished his speech. Why did Meng Yang leave suddenly? The president continued to greet him for food, and said that he would talk more after eating.

Although it is not as common as Western countries to see a psychiatrist in Eastern countries, it is gradually starting to pay attention. They all feel that making aromatherapy the main method of psychotherapy in Eastern countries is more conducive to the development of aromatherapy, but for psychology, they still have a lot to learn. Since Korchi seeks Meng Yang, this is a good opportunity to use.

So after a month, Meng Yang, as a branch representative, went abroad to study.

In the room of Luo Xiu's private plane, Meng Yang lay sideways on the big bed, watching his son, who had been a hundred days old, like a chubby little worm, lying on the bed trembling and trying to look up. Tired and turned over again, turned to look at Meng Yang with his big watery eyes.

Meng Yang couldn't resist the look like him, moved to hug him in his arms, gently touched his back and said: "Now happy? Who was crying so sad just now?"

Two hours ago, after the plane took off, the child was very uncomfortable and cried loudly because of the air pressure. Since he was born, he hasn't been crying so loudly for so long, and it hurts Meng Yang, and he keeps coaxing him.

Meng Yang sat up with the child, leaned against the small round window, pointed out and said, "Baby look, there are a lot of marshmallows outside. Let's swim in marshmallows. Look, is it beautiful?"

Luo Xiu pushed the door in and walked in. After closing the door, he took off his shoes and went to bed. He sat behind Meng Yang and hugged him, kissed him again, and kissed the child's chubby face.