Chapter 45

"Why should I say a few words ?!" Meng Yang couldn't hold his anger, he said loudly: "You ask them, Fu Yuqian has troubled me several times, and I can't bear to ignore him, now he's dealing directly with me Do it, do I have to endure being beaten and scolded by him ?! Anyone who has no morals, conduct, abilities and talents who are not masters, relying on his own age, staying in this circle for a long time, will be back A few ancient books, I think I'm great! My title of genius is that I can get it right from the competition! You can also participate in international competitions with the ability to get an international first and a genius title to show us! "

"You ..." The master Meng Yang scolded his blood pressure and was so angry that he could not speak.

"Meng Yang, did you say enough?" The vice president said in a voice, implying that Meng Yang should not go on.

"I haven't said enough! Anyway, I will definitely go to the leaders to judge, and the big deal is not to stay in your noble place. They will tear their old face of hypocrisy and hypocrisy today!" Meng Yang said coldly Said.

"We also go to the general meeting with you to find a leader to judge!" Wu Feng said aloud: "The big deal is that we shouldn't be a broken member! What age is this? There are still different grades and longer stays, Do n’t treat people like people! "

"Let's go too!"

"We are no longer a reserve member!"

"Since everyone doesn't want to be a reserve member, that's right. Let's leave the opportunities and quotas to Master Xuwangya's students! Master Xu Wangya taught well!" Meng Yang said: "His students didn't make any exceptions during the competition. Ability, at other times, the ability is great, no matter whether it is still in this branch in school, one by one is just like saving the world. Every day, people use their nostrils to see people, and they do n’t know what they are proud of. It seems that only they are better than anyone. They are all noble, and other students must not fight back or scold! "

Xu Wangya, who has been silent for a long time, was scolded by Meng Yang's name, and his face was ugly, and this matter was indeed Fu Yuqian's mistake. His behavior could not be explained in any way, since it is unreasonable. , He has nothing to say.

"Master Lin, please persuade you all the time." The vice chairman didn't expect Meng Yang's temper to be so hot, he not only dared to say anything, but also stirred other people's emotions.

"He didn't say a word wrong, what did you ask me to persuade him?" Lin Songtai also said with a sullen face: "I didn't have the ability when I was young, and I still have no ability at this age, but I still can't see anyone else have the ability. Relying on the title of a master who has been mixed up for a long time, he does n’t feel guilty because he does n’t live up to his name. He thinks he ’s inconceivable.

The masters were so angry that their faces were green, but they couldn't refute them.

"And you Fu Yuqian!" Lin Songtai pointed to Fu Yuqian and scolded: "It's been a few years or a junior member has become your proud capital? Your face is too thick, you say you are crazy all day long Jin you? Why are you so crazy? Just because the chairman is your cousin? Call the chairman, I asked him if you are so crazy with him! "

"Master Lin, you're so far away now, what's the matter with the president?" The vice president was really helpless. The younger advised not to listen, and the old advised not to listen. Today it seems that it cannot continue. Having said that, otherwise the young people's affairs haven't been decided yet, and the old one will have to quarrel again.

"Everyone should dissipate their anger." The vice president persuaded: "Today, let's go back to calm down and wait for everyone to calm down, and then discuss how to deal with this matter. In fact, it is just between their children The noisy is not a big deal, just where ... "