Chapter 77

The final exam was over. Meng Yang and they could relax for a few days and then set off for Quyao County.

Luo Xiu and his friends agreed to go horse riding at the horse farm. It happened that Meng Yang's exam was over. Luo Xiu took him to relax. Meng Yang had not been riding for a long time. Luo Xiu said he would take him to the horse farm He naturally agreed happily.

Three tour buses are about to drive. A young man with a handsome face on the bus saw Meng Yang's horse riding at a distance, and immediately said aloud: "Stop, stop!"

"What's wrong?" Zhao Dehao asked doubtfully.

"There is a golden horse over there, so beautiful!" Zhao Yi stretched his neck and looked over there. He fell in love with the horse at first glance. Just by looking at it, he knew that it was definitely not cheap, and his father was sure I won't buy it for him, but I can look at it more.

"Isn't that Luo Dong, the chairman of the Luo Group?" Said a middle-aged man in the car behind.

"where?"

"The one who led the light golden horse."

"It's really awkward, who is sitting right away? Actually let Luo Dong lead the horse himself!"

"Aren't you asking nonsense? It must be the one who gave birth to the little prince of the Luo Group, who besides him can let Luo Dong personally lead the horse."

"Ah, look, Mr. Li, Mr. Qi, and Mr. He are all here."

"Mr. Wang, aren't you familiar with Luo Dong? Let's say hello to Luo Dong."

"... Well, let's go." Wang Xuan knew that these people wanted to get to know Luo Xiu through him. Although he didn't want to be a matchmaker, he just happened to meet him.

They got off the tour bus and walked towards Luo Xiu and them, but when they were approaching, they were stopped by Luo Xiu's bodyguard. Although the bodyguard knew Wang Xuan, there were too many other people who did not know, so Still have to follow the rules, one of the bodyguards turned to explain the situation to Luo Xiu, and after getting Luo Xiu's permission, let those people pass.

"Aren't you busy during this time? How can you come to the racecourse today?" Wang Xuan asked after approaching.

"Hurry up and relax, come and relax." Luo Xiu glanced at the people who were walking behind Wang Xuan and said, "Come and talk about cooperation?"

"The cooperation has been negotiated yesterday, and we are here to relax." Qi Yan said: "I will introduce it to you. This is Zhao Dong from Hengfeng. These two are his friends, Mr. Sun and Mr. Qian. These three are their sons, Master Zhao, Master Sun and Master Qian. "

"Hello, Dong Dong, this is Yu Dehao of Hengfeng. I had a cooperation with Luo Group Branch before." Zhao Dehao reached out to shake hands with Luo Xiu, and then greeted them with Li Yan.

The other two middle-aged people also shook hands with Luo Xiu to greet each other and introduced themselves.

Luo Xiu shook hands with the three of them to greet each other, and then turned around and helped Meng Yang from half-hugging immediately.

The three other handsome young men who came with the three presidents all looked at Meng Yang with envious eyes. Luo Xiu was not only rich and powerful, but also looked so handsome. If they had the choice, surely Also want to choose Luo Xiu like this, but their marriage is not their turn to decide.

"This should be Master Meng?" Zhao Dehao looked at Meng Yang and said.

Luo Xiu nodded around Meng Yang.