Chapter 22

Meng Yang went to Lin Songtai's teaching yard the next day and officially became a student of Lin Songtai. He also knew each other with his brothers and sisters. After communicating with these brothers and sisters, Meng Yang felt that they were all very easy-going people. After coming to class here, there should be no discomfort. Meng Yang feels that these masters like to accept students with similar personalities and styles.

After Lin Songtai got up and left, Meng Yang packed up their things and prepared to leave.

"Meng Yang, we are going to dinner together today, so you go together." Wu Feng turned to look at Meng Yang and said.

"Sorry brother, I have made an appointment with someone today, next time." Meng Yang replied that he hadn't seen Luo Xiu in three days. He must go to his office today and let him have a good meal and rest.

"Okay, this time it was a bit sudden, and I will tell you in advance next time." Wu Feng said.

"Okay." Meng Yang got up and said, "I'm leaving brother first."

"Good." Wu Feng nodded.

After Meng Yang walked out of the courtyard, Yu Junchen and his two brothers came face to face.

"Meng Yang." Yu Junchen stepped up to Meng Yang and looked at him and said, "At night I will go to dinner with my brothers and they will go with you. I want to introduce you to my brothers."

Meng Yang ignored him and bypassed him directly.

"Meng Yang ..." Yu Junchen saw Meng Yang ignoring him and called him again, but Meng Yang still did not hear it. Yu Junchen could only turn around, and then showed a lost expression.

Wen Yuan immediately frowned unpleasantly because of Meng Yang's attitude. He walked to Yu Junchen's side and said loudly, "Why do you invite him like that kind of person? In our hearts, he even reminds you No shoes are worthy, which is worthy to eat with us, in the future you will ignore this kind of people, so as not to lower your level. "

"Brother, let's go to class soon, otherwise the teacher will be unhappy if he is late." Yu Junchen worried that Wen Yuan would be heard by Meng Yang, so he would be more difficult to reconcile with Meng Yang, so he urged Wen Yuan to rush them Go away.

While Yu Junchen continued to move forward, he looked back at Meng Yang again, sighed helplessly in his heart, thinking that if he wanted to reconcile with Meng Yang, he must create a suitable opportunity.

In fact, in the previous life, Meng Yang had already met with those of Yu Junchen ’s brothers, that is, Yu Junchen introduced him to them, but because Meng Yang ’s talent for perfumery was not high, they thought about it. It's nothing to look down on Meng Yang and ignore him, but often taunts him. Meng Yang hasn't been so stupid that he can't hear it, and then he won't meet them again.

These senior brothers of Jun Chen are almost like their teacher Xu Wangya, with arrogance and dignity. Although they do have the capital of arrogance, but they express their own dignity by taunting others, whether it is a previous life or this life, Meng Yang looked down on them the same.

And that Wenyuan likes Yu Junchen, and has always been very ambiguous with Yu Junchen in his previous life. Before Meng Yang knew that Yu Junchen had been with Luo Sheng long ago, he always thought that Yu Junchen would be with Wen Yuan. Meng Yang knows that even if Jun Chen is now engaged to Luo Sheng, this life will definitely continue to be ambiguous with Wen Yuan. This is his character, and he will wait to watch a good show.

In addition to going to the college every day, Meng Yang spent most of his time in the study room of the main house, seriously studying and studying the ancient books of Xiang Xue uploaded by the Meng family ancestor, but if Luo Xiu did not return to the main house for more than three days, Meng Yang Yang will go to his office, and he must grind until he is willing to eat with him or return to the main house together.