Chapter 63

It wasn't until noon that the table was opened for dinner. Meng Yang left the children in the yard for the nanny to look after, and then went to sit down with Luo Xiu.

The dishes at the banquet must be indispensable for big fish, big meat, and heavy oil. Because there are many people and many dishes, Meng Yang smells uncomfortable and has no appetite. The dishes on the table, Meng Yang must not be able to eat, so the kitchen prepared some light dishes for him.

Luo Xiu filled a little rice in a small bowl, then scooped a few spoonfuls of boiled cabbage soup, and put some bright yellow cabbage in the bowl, put it in front of Meng Yang for him to eat.

Meng Yang was eating with a spoon, and Luo Xiu would give him some vegetables from time to time. Until Meng Yang shook his head and said that he was full, Luo Xiu did not continue to give him vegetables.

The relatives of the Luo family looked at the details. From these details, it became clear that Meng Yang was now in the Luo family.

Many relatives have come today. Meng Yang has rested after the ancestor sacrifice. Naturally, he cannot return to the yard to hide after eating, and inevitably have to talk to those relatives or listen to them. What they want to say, this is Luo Family's ancestral house, Meng Yang himself should be polite and polite, and other words will follow them.

In the afternoon, the tributes were distributed to everyone again. The tribute in the ancestral hall was distributed to the relatives of the Luo family, and the tribute in the courtyard was distributed to the people in the town. Then Meng Yang found an excuse to go back to the courtyard to rest.

Luo Xiu also returned to the courtyard and sat down next to Meng Yang, watching him and asking, "Are you tired?"

"One thing." Meng Yang patted the child gently.

Luo Xiu kissed on Meng Yang's forehead and said, "Go to bed early tonight, and take you to go out tomorrow."

"Really?" Meng Yang looked at him and asked, "Aren't we going back tomorrow?"

"Leaving at noon tomorrow, you can go out for a stroll in the morning. The air in the morning is good. We took the child for a walk and let him see what he has never seen before." Luo Xiu said.

"Okay." Meng Yang said with a smile.

Meng Yang took a nap at noon, and went to bed early again at night. He got up early the next day, and walked with Luo Xiu and his children in the town.

Luo Xiu took Meng Yang's hand and walked to the front. The babysitter pushed the stroller and followed, and there were many bodyguards beside him.

The morning of the town is quiet and beautiful. Walking on the stone road, looking at the old houses on both sides, you can't help but relax. This is a good place to enjoy a slow life. Because it is the off-season of tourism, there are not many tourists in the town, they are all residents who live here

Meng Yang stopped in front of a small shop, picked up a rattle, went to the stroller and squatted down to tease the child.

"Baby watching this, do you like it?" Meng Yang asked with a rattle.

Luo Junye, who was more than two months old, didn't seem interested in the rattle in Meng Yang's hands. His eyes looked at the rotating colorful windmills.