42

(Unedited)

Felix's p.o.v.:

The rest of our break had passed and we are now back at school. So far han & Minho officially announced an engagement (but aren't plan to have the wedding for a few a years), olivia, jisung, changbi, and I have gotten therapist, and Mrs.Seo health has only gotten worse. I've been feeling so guilty about it but i have no say in what to do...

"Felix, FELIX HELLO!" I snapped back into reality and turned to Hyunjin. Changbin was sitting 2 people over to the right of the person in front of me which had happened to be chan while hyunjin was on my right.

"Dang bro it's been so long since we've hung out and you spaced out on us...is something wrong? You haven't told us what you've done on your break yet."

I choked on my spit and Changing spit out his chocolate milk also now choking. Jisung and Minho slyly turned to each other doing coupley stuff to remain unsuspicious. Which backfired on me and Changbin.

Jeongin pat his back trying to stope his choking as seungmin eyed us both. "Changbin...why did you react to that question that was most clearly meant for Felix?"

They all looked at me and Changbin suspiciously.

Chan looked up with a lenny face and "ooo'd" before continuing with, "so you guys were together over break."

We both rushed to say "no" at the same time which only resulted in giggles.

Then chan leaned in and whispered just enough for only our table to hear, "don't worry Felix, we're not like the rest of the school...you can tell us anything! We got your back! We'll never leave you behind." I smiled. That made me feel so much better then I've felt for a while. This school is extremely closed minded but i'm happy to have them...but can i really trust them. I guess only time will tell...

"So..." jeongin turned. "Are you guys together?"

"No!" We both said again at the same time. Everyone at our table broke out in laughter causing more people than before to look at us.

Changbin and i were blushing and getting friendly teased by them for the rest of lunch.

But it was better this way... cause ya know i can't tell them that i almost killed my dad and I'm kinda happy yet super traumatized by it. I want to tell them but will they still care about me of i do?

Just then i felt somebody tap my shoulder from behind.

"Um...excuse me. Can i talk to you in the classroom." A shy girl I'd never seen before asked me with a red face. Her Korean sounded a little slurred, but that's usually how girls sound while talking to me. I nodded and stood up. Walking with her.

Changbin stared at the girl a little with an unreadable expression before waving goodbye to me.

Jisung looked back at her with a thinking face as i walked away.

I started to walk into the classroom with her feeling jealous gazes on my back. When we arrived i saw another girl leaning on the wall with her arms crossed and leg propped up.

"YA NOT THAT ONE! I POINTED TO THE OTHER BOY!" She shouted loudly at the other girl that led me here.

"bUT THIS IS THE ONE YOU POINTED TO!"

"THAT'S NOT JISUNG!" She turned to me then bowed. "I am so sorry dude-"

"WAIT NO DON'T APOLOGIZE I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE!" she then turned and grabbed my shoulders. "YOU'RE JISUNG RIGHT?"

"HE ISN'T I'VE LITERALLY MET JISUNG IN PERSON!"

"Oh I'm sorry mr. Boy." She let go of my shoulders and bowed.

The other girl looked my way then her eyes widened a bit. "Wait a second aren't you Felix? I couldn't tell because I've only seen you through pictures. How did you recover so-"

"HA I KNEW IT YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR WHEN YOU DRAGGED FELIX AWAY! YOU'RE THAT SANA GIRL" Jisung came in busting through the door with minho following closely behind a little lost. I was honestly just as lost as Minho. I literally recovered my memory back less than a week ago, i am tired, stressed, and was advised not to go to school until i could properly handle the ptsd yet here i am getting nearly slammed into a wall by a girl almost my height.

"Oh WAIT A SECOND YOU'RE JISUNG!"

"SANA I LITERALLY HAVE SHOWED YOU PICTURES AND HAVE POINTED AT HIM WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"Mo i swear I'm trying my hardest!" Sana pouted turning back to the other girl.

"Wait what bow that i think about it why are you and momo at my school? Don't you live in japan?" Jisung asked. Minho and i started to understand who they where now. I could tell by his face.

Wait isn't Momo that girl Jisung almost got married to? He told me the story the last day he was in the hospital but not to much about it.

"Oh, well after you're mum called off the marriage i decided to come out and tell him that i was dating Sana...he flipped out but your mother talked with him and he understood a little better. Sana's parents figured out by accident and weren't ok with it. So my dad said he wanted us to hang around people who support us and people i quote 'that are like you' so he sent us to your school...he is trying his hardest. It's failing but it's the thought that counts."

I started to shake my head. "Th-This school is really...um close minded to everything..." i said playing with my fingers.

"Oh yeah trust me i know that. Jisung told me his entire life story in details and photos while i stayed with his family. But he also said that he had this friend named...hyunin i think? Who knew another japanese girl at this school who was also gay and I'm kinda social awkward so i asked sana to get Jisung to get hyunj to get that other girl so we could make sure she wasn't alone or something."

Woah they're really nice people with amazing intentions, although i do admit they're very scary.

....

A/n: Y'all can vote once and i will literally remember you forever...especially in other books comments..

Written: dec 15th
Published: dec. 19th due to lazinesssss

1087  words

~
   d.m.
(I really hurt my back a lot :/ )