41

(Unedited short chapter. also stahp sending me compliments save them for someone better than me>:((( 🗡🗡🗡)

Momo's p.o.v.

  I was hiding behind the wall(behind mrs.han) praying for this to end well. So far Minho was doing fine...he was very nervous and very awkward but maintained it like a pro...however Jisung on the other hand was a nervous wreck. He'd been knocking things over and spacing out lots. The only thing making him look sane is the fact that Minho keeps subtly taking care of him. If i didn't know any better I'd assume that this is Jisung's first time meeting his boyfriends mum.

  "I-I'LL GET IT FOR YOU MOTHER!" Jisung shouted as he proceeded to extend his arm past minho to grab the salt...which he ended up spilling and shatterijg the glass salt container instead. (A/n i have that crush song stuck in my head and i love the instead part so sorry if i write that word a lot...''I WANNA RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP~! WE SGOULD BE LOVERS INSTEAAAAD ~B• ")

  I face palmed. At this rate I'd never get to see my Sana in time for summer.

  Minho swiftly moved, forgetting about the image he was supposed to be showing, and checked to make sure Jisung was alright. "Oh no babe! Let me see your hand does it hurt?"

  Jisung's eyes watered a little but he wiped them with his other hand. "I'm alright it just shocked me a little."

  "Please be careful next time...come on let's go clean it." Minho said softly.

  I tried not to coo at their sickeningly sweet moment. Minho stood up then bowed toward mrs.Han telling jisung to lead him to the bathroom.

  He didn't even wait for Mrs.Han's response. I hope she won't be mad.

  She sat back in her chair and crossed her arms. "Momo i know that you're there...you can come out now."

  I was shocked and stepped out behind her as she turned around. "Wha- how did you kn-"

  "I didn't...it was just a guess haha."

  I gasped. I really got tricked by a homophobic grandma.

  "Momo come sit here."

  She patted toward the seat in front of her which had previously been reserved for Minho. I gulped and sat down. She sat back and took a deep breath in.

  I sat there nervously, but ready to fight for our freedom.

  Right as i was planning conversations  in my head she spoke up.

  "He's the one. He's the one for my son." She looked up at the roof.

  At that moment i felt so happy that i couldn't move. I better not be dreaming.

  "He kept up with Jisung's shaningans, he was patient with him, and he looked at Ji like he was the most precious thing in the world. That boy truly loves and cares for my Jisung...so who am i to tell them no? I wanna let them be happy. And let them feel safe. You two Momo, in fact i half expected it so i bought you a ticket back to japan... back to Sana."

  I jumped up from the seat.

  "Mrs. Han tha-" i started to say before getting interrupted.

  "Mom..." a cracked voice said. I turned back to see jisung with minhos hand wrapped around his non band aided hand. He started to tear up.

  Jisung ran up to his mother hugging her and bawling. "Thank you mother, THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!" He continued crying.

  Mrs.han was frozen at first but then gave a soft smile and returned the hug. She started tearing up as well. "I'm so sorry Jisung. I know that saying sorry wont be enough. But I missed you so much!"

  Minho walked up next to me and watched the scene unfold.

  Wait i just realized, this was the first time I'd seen them genuinely hug since I've gotten here and I've been here since she arrived... the day she left she never interacted with jisung. Which means...

  I looked up and gasped starting to tear up a little realizing how much this actually meant.

  They hadn't hugged each other in over 10 years.

  This is way deeper than him getting to stay with minho...this was also meant as a sorry for not staying when he needed her most in his life.

  I looked over at minho who had seemed to realize the same thing as me.

  We watched the beautiful sight before us unfold without interruption. Even if they are missing a few people, even if they do have to restart all over again, this means that they were finally back to being a family once again.

•°•°•°•°•

(A/n:  daaaang i wrote this hecka fast. I wasn't even going to update today so soon but oops oh well your not bothered sooo...)

Mon. Dec 14 ²⁰²⁰
22:53
832 words

~
   d.m.
(HELPPP I'VE FALLEN DOWN THE BNHA HOLE AND I CAN'T GET OUT WHY IS IT SUCH A GOOD ANIME???)