23

(Unedited spellinh)

15 years ago:

  Hajin(jisung's aunt and the oldest) and jiyeon (Jisung's mother and the middle child) sat on a fancy living room couch talking about a rather serious topic. Of course they rather have a light hearted topic (i mean who would'nt when you haven't seen your sister in months due to her many buisness trips!) But this couldnt be delayed any longer.

  "Has he mentioned anything to you about it at all?" Hajin asked. Jiyeon just gave her a look. "You know he hasn't yet. You get to spend more time with him anyway."

  "I know that, but your still his mother. He'd go to you first."

  "I doubt it. I'm away to much, but will argue upon this later. Have you tried asking or talking about it?"

  "Yes, I've told him multiple stories millions of times. But every dingle time his response is 'wow aunties so cool! Sungie wishes that he could see colors on peoples arms!' " Hajin said while copying jisung's voice.

  "Well maybe he's just a late bloomer..."

  "That's not how the rules of our gift works."

  "Why can't you just tell me them!"

  "If i do we'll get cursed, only the ears of the people who have it can hear it."

  "Ugh" jiyeon lied back into the couch giving  out a stressed out sigh.

  'Why is it so complicated?'

  Well, what where they takin about you may ask? They were talking about the Han family's gift. Centuries ago, before time itself was even recorded, there was a time of darkness and depression. In order to help people get through it, the han family had recieved a gift from the gods themselves and kept it till this day. One child from each parents kids would get the gift and pass it down to the next generation. Even though they weren't aloud to say why, the women in the family proudly kept the family name making sure it stayed alive. It could only stay in the family...at least that's what the ones without the gift think

  "Then why. Why hadn't he got it yet. We both know it's impossible for Felicia's child to have it." Felićia was there younger sister, the thing was she was only a half blood sibling. They still love her tons and count her as family, but she doesn't hate to worry about the curse since she takes from their fathers side which happens to be the side of the family that doesnt have the gift.

  Hajin stayed silent for second. "Well maybe it's written  in my fate. I'm not aloud to say more than this, but there is a way for jisung not to have it." Hajin was a wise admirable women. She'd already predicted this and knows what will happen, but she'd never be as selfish as to change fate and start a curse.

  "Hajin what do-" jiyeon started before getting interrupted by the front door.

  "Hi sisters!"(a/n: pls, i went back to make sure the font was correct and at the time istg i wasn't thinking of who y'all are thinking of i-) Felićia said with her charismatic smile while waving. She slowly wobbled her way over to them making sure to be extra careful with the soon to be born child in her stomach. The others smiled and greeted her. The tense atmosphere was forgotten very quickly.

  That was just how amazing Felićia's power was, except she doesn't have actual powers. Despite her hard upbringing, she turned out to be an amazing person inside out. She was a show stopper. As soon as she entered rooms all eyes would be on her. But of course like any human she can get mad, but it's very rare.

  She turned to her sisters with love and adore filled eyes clapping her hands together. ''I'm so happy we all finally get to sit together again! What where you guys talking about?"

  Her smile brightened up the mood immediate again.

  "We where talking about jisung," jiyeon said with a sigh.

  Felićia pouted a little. "He still hasn't showed signs yet? Maybe he's just a late bloomer?" She suggested.

  Yes, even though she isn't related to their mother she knew as much as Jiyeon. After all, she is and would always still be their family.

  Jiyeon was about to answer but Hajin stopped her by placing a hand on her thigh.

  "What about your child Felićia? How is he?" Hajin asked. Felićia was aware that this was a topic changer, but she was also aware that it wasn't really her buisness and respected that.

  She started smiling again. "Oh Felix? He's 2 now... it felt like just this morning i was teaching him how to make his first flower crown. He's been hanging out with his father more now. He really adores Felix, I'm starting to think he'll get more attached to him than me." She  said in a joking way.

  Hajin kept silent at the last sentence. Jiyeon went and started a whole different conversation about how Felićia's anniversary was the next day.

If only they knew what Hajin knew would happen later that night, then maybe the atmosphere wouldn't be this happy....

To be continued

A/n: the next chapter is about to be so wild...

Also to my non writing readers...every list you put a book in writers see...including the name of the list. Tbh y'all are hella funny sometimes.

Tue., aug. ²⁵
23:21
914  words

~
  d.m.