47 (final)

3rd. Person with Jisung:

  "Wait!" The newly promoted maid shouted at Jisung before he left the house that morning.

  He turned around with confusion but quickly embarrassment got to him when he realized what she was holding. She had been holding his back pack. He had been to excited for the last day of school to remember it.

  He thanked her taking his back pack and looked down playing with the big ring around his finger. He then turned around and started running off to school with the only thought in his mind being the person who gave him the ring.

  He skipped to school and ran into his boyfriends arms looking over at the changlix couple who was also hugging...except the only difference was Felix was trying not to bawl. Jisung was watching the chaos unfold while minho was petting his head and talking to seungmin about someone.

  "But changbin Minho and Chan will be gone next year." He pouted.

  "Jeez, you're acting like they're your boyfriends...I mean come on even Jisung isn't nearly as affected!" He said motioning his head toward the couple while still holding Felix.

  "Well uh... that's because th-they live together! They won't miss each other as much!"

  "Felix, WE live together and you get pouty whenever I need to use the restroom."

  There were a few gasps around the classroom when their toxic peers learned that they lived together, but they didn't care anymore. The whole friend group was just happy to be with each other comfortably whether or not rumors where spread.

  Felix hid his head into Changbin's shoulder knowing full well he lost that arguement and Changbin pecked the side of his head smiling to himself.

  His only thoughts these days were about how much he loved Felix and how he could be a good older brother figure for Olivia.

   While still petting Jisung's head, Minho asked, "By the way, where is Chan?  He might sleep in, but he never arrives this close to the bell, especially on the last day of any school year."

  Everyone shrugged suddenly starting to feel a little worried.

  "Maybe he just actually slept in this time?" Hyunjin said while trying to slide an arm around seungmin...even though seungmin had pushed it away on every other one of his countless attempts.

  Everyone accepted that even if it didn't sit right.

  "Well, we have 2 minutes until the next bell so we need to head to our final 1st period now!" Minho said letting go of Jisung.

  "Ha, imagine not having class with your boyfriend." Changbin laughed.

  "Ha, imagine being so dumb you got held back in kindergarten so now your the grandpa of your class." Seungmin clapped back while reading his book.

  "You ho-"

  "Bye my minnie!"

  "Don't call me that."

  "I can't believe we're the same grade but my class is the one right next to yours! Life is unfair."

  "Not my fault you didn't pick ap classes."

  Jisung couldn't help but to let out a laugh at Hyunjin and Seungmin's conversation.

  Soon the bell rang and Hyunjin ran off causing boredom to settle in all the boys. Just because it was the last day doesn't mean they didn't have some sort of work. Felix sighed moving his hand from the desk to his thigh. Without looking Changbin's hand made it's way to Felix's and he held it. He squeezed it for a second causing Felix to be happy for the rest of the boring class.

。。。

  Lunch rolled around it was extra chaotic.

  The eight boys had started sitting with the self proclaimed twice girls at lunch.

  "AHHH NAYEON WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO OLD WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WITHOUT YOU!"

  "SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER JIHYO!"

  "Oh yeah back to the 2 week long debate!" Momo slammed her first down in the middle of both tables.

  Minho, seungmin, Changbin, tzuyu, mina and jeongyeon groaned. Jeongin and Sana just sat there sipping there juice cartons waiting for the entertainment to start. Felix just snuggled closer into Changbin not really aware of what was happening now. The security, yard duties, and principles have given up on trying to control 17 teens. This had been going on endlessly for 2 weeks.

  "1. BUTT. 2. CHEEKS.!"

   "WOAH STOP RIGHT THERE! 2 CHEEKS. 2 BUTTS.!"

  "JISUNG THAT'S NOT HOW THE HUMAN ANATOMY WORKS!"

"WELL MAYBE IT SHOULD BE!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU INVENTED THE POWER HOUSE OF THE CE-" (a/n: pls...if you do not get the power house of the cell joke you are blessed)

  Just then suddenly the cafeteria doors busted open with chan wearing some sort of odd work looking uniform. He sprinted toward the table.

  "PACK YOUR BAGS BOYS! I JUST WORKED MY LAST SHIFT SO I COULD AFFORD US ALL TICKETS!"

  Everyone looked confused.

  "Ever since the beginning of last year I've been working nonstop to surprise you all with trip! And then Changbin came and joined our friend group, which i expected someone to so i worked even harder SO NOW I WANNA TREAT YOU ALL TO A TRIP! WE'RE GOING ON A 3 WEEK TRIP TO HAWAII BOYS!"

  Cheers erupted from both tables.

  "YEAHHH YOU GUYS BETTER SEND US SCENERY PICTURES!" Sana exclaimed. Felix nodded immediately and promised her 30 minimum.

  "You guys have to pay for your own food though."

  Jisung jumped up. "I'LL COVER EVERYONE'S FOOD!"

  Once again the table cheered.

    Felix looked up excitedly at Changbin, and Changbin stared back with pure adoration. They both slowly leaned in and gave each other a sweet and innocent kiss before pulling away. Felix looked up smiling at Changbin before saying something quiet enough for only the 2 of them to hear.

"I'm so happy you could see my scars."

.

.
  .
.

A/n: ahhh this was amazing to write!! I know that a lot of you won't read this if it was long so I'll save it for my official authors note but i do have something important to tell you. I am going to write the vacation epilogue with all the boys on this book! (Everyone will get more equal parts)I will also right a SaMo p.o.v. after the epilouge ! Then it will be the end of icsys...but is it really the end? Idk i cant tell you yet I'd rather give you all anxiety for a week.

Written: wed, Jan 27th ²⁰²¹

Time: 00:34

Words written: 1089

~
   d.m.

(You make skz stay♡ i love you all so much 🥰)