39

(A/n: Unedited. I'm so sorry for the late update :( )

3rd person:

  The four spent the entire morning laughing and talking about random topics. Some serious, and some childish. The nurses had to come in and out at random times to remind them all that there were other patients next door still.

  Everyone was happy to have Felix fully back.

  It was current around 7 a.m. now and Changbin's phone interrupted there conversations. He went to answer it and his eyes widened.

  "I am so sorry mum i forgot to tell you that Felix memories came back last night and-" he walked out of the room to finish  the phone call.

  Jisung awkwardly coughed and pulled out his phone. "Oh yeah we have pare-"  his phone started vibrating in his hands. He gulped and mouthed the words 'help me' to the siblings while walking out to answer the call.

  Felix and Olivia both turned to laugh at eatchother. "I wonder if mom would-" olivia started to say before gasping and covering her mouth. She turned toward Felix and he just nodded. Olivia never really brought up questions about there mother since it would make Felix sad. She never wanted to make him sad because when they hung out together without there father present, it was the only time that they could be happy.

  Felix smiled at her and said, "it's ok to ask about her... we're safe now!" Olivia hesitated a lot, but eventually nodded.

  "Fe-Felix, can you tell me about mom?''

  Lix nodded and smiled again. "Yes but first get comfortable because you have a lot of catching up to do with her. I'm going to tell you everything!! It isn't much since i didn't get to know her for long, but it's all treasure to me."

  Olivia nodded and leaned closer to him. He started telling her the first story.

  Changbin and Jisung had finished there calls a bit ago. Now they were just sitting next to one another in the hallway.

  Jisung turned to changbin. "Thanks for calling me back there."

  "No problem Ji. I'm just happy that you went with the plan so fast...it was very last minute. Especially since my mothers phone call was real."

  Jisung laughed. He was spending the night with Minho while Felix got his memory back and minho had been awake at the time of Jisung's departure so he was aware of the situation. His mother and father didn't need to know where he was since they assumed he was still with his boyfriend.

  Jisung sat back again leaning his head on the wall.

  "Hey Changbin?"

  "Mm" he hummed in response.

  "How did you know that they were going to talk about that."

  Changbin just looked up at the hallway lights. "I didn't...in fact i had no clue. But i did know that they deserved some private time to talk together...after all they are siblings. I don't have one of those but i assumed that they would like to talk for a bit. Especially after all they've went through. Speaking of siblings how are the two little ones?" Changbin was referring to Jisungs little sister and brother who weren't to much younger.