34

(Unedited)

Jisung's p.o.v:

I felt myself being shaken.

"Wake up. Hey kid hurry up and wake up."

My eyelids felt heavier than ever and my back ached. I let out a small "Ugh".

I opened my eyes to reveal an equally as tired looking momo who was shaking me.

"What time is it?"

"It's like 4am but you look in pain, hurry up and get off the floor to your bed so we can talk about something urgent."

My eyes flew open and i quickly went to my bed.

"So, our original ideas all need to be scrapped." She said disappointedly (a/n: i dont know if that's a word but it is now lol)

I sighed as well. "We will barely have time to even discuss the plans if the wedding is only a week away."

"Right,jisung we need to think of something ne-" we both sudden froze in fear hearing the sound of foot steps down the hall. I put a finger up to my mouth signifying to shush and she nodded staying still. I quickly jumped up to turn off my one light and grab my flashlight.

I went next to her and whispered, "they will open this door any second and will leave if it's pitch black but our silhouettes show from the window...i need you to follow me as silently as you can."

She nodded and slowly stood up. The footsteps got closer. With seconds to spare i grabbed her wrist and quietly bolted across the room. (A/n remember that he's rich you guys) she looked confused when i started to crawl under my desk since both of us obviously wouldn't fit. I pushed my desk to the side a little then turned on my flashlight to reveal a door. Before she could whisper something i opened the door and harshly pushed her inside. I yeeted myself through the door also just in time. As soon as i started closing the door my room door started to open.

"Ow you didn't have to push me that hard."

"Sorry i was freaking out."

"Woah what is this room it's huge."

"It's our attic."

I looked around in it. I hadn't been in it for a little over a year now. It wasn't a secret room, but it wasn't necessarily talked about either so not many maids knew about it.

"I used to come in here often as a child to explore and escape reality but now i can tell that it's just a room cluttered with a lot of junk."

  Momo hummed walking around looking at stuff. Since it had been a while i decided to join her to walk around and check stuff out also.

  "Hey can you pass the flashlight? It's dark in here and honestly i don't wanna come out with cobwebs in my hair...i mean i know I've lived in the closet for long but not that long." I chuckled at her joke.

  "One second there's a window some where in here facing the moon." I ran around what seemed like hundreds of piles that had formed a mini maze before reaching the large window and opening the curtains. I struggled a bit at first, but Momo who had been following close behind me the entire time, helped me pull the curtains to reveal the moon. It was still dark as hell in here, but at least we could see something other than nothing at all.

  She turned around and pointed at something looking terrified. It was my mothers wedding dress. I laughed again. "Don't worry there's no way that she'd ever force you to wear that."

  "But still...just the thought of it."

  We both shuddered at the thought of it. "Let's just try to avoid that topic for now..."

  "Agreed"

  We had lost track of time and before we knew it we had been exploring and laughing till sunrise.

  "Ok we should probably get going back to our rooms now." Momo said.

  I nodded, "you're probably right."

  We helped each other up and started walking...well tried to before Momo had tripped over a random photo album kicking it open and face planted.

  "Ow" she said. We both looked at each other then broke out into laughter.

  But suddenly I heard gers randomly stop. I got confused and stopped laughing soon after. I looked down at her worried if she had really gotten injured. But when i saw her face she looked confused and was staring down at the photo album.

  "Hmm...what happened? " i asked.

  "Isn't, " she looked at it in disbelief and picked up the book looking at it closer. "Isn't this your mother?"

  I took the book and looked at it. "No way..." i said confused. "This isn't right
there is no way that this is her!" I turned the pages not believing my eyes. It was my mother.

  "Wait if that's her then why-"

  "I don't know..."

  I kept looking down at the photo book containing my mother and some other girl in there teenage years. But there are two pictures in particular that i keep glancing. The first one has her and the stranger holding hands while my aunts where there with them, and the second one...was my mother kissing the stranger girl with flowers around them on the floor. And my mother had been wearing the same wedding dress as the one in this room...

Mrs. Han p.o.v:

   I bit my finger nail. And yelled at the maids. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THE KIDS!"

  "WE'RE RIGHT HERE." I turned around to see Jisung and Momo together.

  "where were you two?! I was worried si-"

  "Enough! " i heard Momo interrupted me.

  What is going on...

  "We want answers." Jisung said holding out some sort of book.

  He threw it on the ground and i realized what it was. My whole world stopped. I wanted to jump down and grab that off the floor so bad...but i couldn't.

  More bittersweet memories started rushing back into my head.

  I was screwed.

=_=_=_=

(A/n:)

I have no clue if i have any readers that live in the Philippines but either way just in case i hope you all stay safe!
Ily all!!

Nov. 1st 2020
16:08/4:08pm
Words written: 1086

~d.m.

(Sorry if something us confusing....i can't write and listen to music at the same time but music is playing out loud AHHH THIS TOOK ME LIKE 3 HOURS BEC OF THAT LOL)