26

(Im back ahhh thank you so much for 10k reads :) )

Tiny Changbin's p.o.v. but at 8:

  my mother held on my hand while my other was pulling on my suit case for the third time in the past three years.

  "Well Changbin, welcome to our new home." My mother said. I had heard that line many times from her and i hated it. But i know that we have no choice. We can't afford to stay in one place for long. I've known this since the first night daddy didn't come home but she isn't aware of that.

  "Well, kind of. We used to live in this city. But no matter how far we move i promise we'll always end up back here.  So please don't be scared to make some friends." I could hear the sincerity in her words. She might have not been aware of my knowledge on the situation, however she was aware of the fact that i didn't like to make friends since i knew we weren't staying long. We never stayed long.

  She looked down at me "come on let's unpack!" I just nodded. Even though it would make more since just to keep the majority of our stuff (which mainly consisted of clothes) in the box, i unpacked it just to make her happy.

  "Don't forget to sleep early, you have school tommorow." She said with a tired smile. I just nodded and headed to my now room

。。。。。

  I sat in the corner of the playground with my back leaning against the fence trying to distance myself from other kids by reading a book. (Lmao he was prepared for 2020 before us) 

  "HIII!" I heard a loud voice say. I just ignored it hoping that the random kid would feel offended and go away soon. But nope. He didn't. He just kept on trying.

  "Hello~"

  "So you're the new kid right?"

  "Hey!"

  "Woah, are you deaf? My friend taught me that!"

  It wasn't until his last comment (that came after his terrible sign language) that caught my attention.

  "no I'm not deaf! I'm just reading." I look back down at my book.

  The boy jumped. "I'M JISUNG!" He said excitedly.

  I internally sighed and looked up. "Nice."

  The jisung boy plopped down next to me.

   "Soooo...watcha reading?"

  "Percy Jackson."

  He turned toward me. "Isn't that the one with magic!?" He asked.

  I looked up again and nodded this time not going back to my book.

  He looked down almost hesitating. "Do...Do you believe in magic also?" He looked into my eyes.

  I closed the book. I knew that i shouldn't have but i felt oddly compelled to nod and say yes.

  "I'm that someone also does because my older friend minho says magic is for babies." He frowned then smiled continuing on, "My aunt used to tell me her stories."

  "What type of stories?"

  "About her powers."

  "Woah. Your aunt has powers?" I said excitedly. He started nodding happily then looked down a little.

  "Well...she used to. She's dead now, BUT DON'T WORRY MY FATHER SAYS THAT SHE'S HAPPY NOW!"

  "Wow my dad is dead also." I frowned for a second before changing the topic. "What powers dod she have?" I asked.

  Jisung sat back leaning on the fence smiling." She cold see colors on peoples arms.

  "Woah you know what's crazy?"

  "What!?" He asked curiously while leaning forward off the fence a little.

I knew i wasn't supposed to but jisung seems nice and trustworthy.

"I can too!"

(A/n: and that's how their long friendship started)

  4 year old Olivia p.o.v.:
(A/n: felix is 7)

  I don't like it when daddy's home. He hurts me and Lixie for no reason. He yells at lixie and even calls him a different name. I've never met mommy but i know that it's hers. I don't know how but i do.

  "Liv, let's go to sleep." Felix said to me while rapping a blanket around me. I nodded and looked toward his glowing arm. There were 2 marks that were very bright. I wanted to ask but something was telling me not to. It was probably for the better. After all, daddy's arms glow as well.

。。。

(A/n: again thank you so much for hitting 10k reads while i was gone everyone!! Also thank you for waiting for me... the comments under my hiatus note made me start to cry a lot lol. My mother screwed me over so i might not get to go to therapy yet rip. Anywho thank you for waiting and see you next week when we should be getting back to the present ;D! ! !)

Sun, oct. 4th²⁰²⁰
00:24
791 words

~
   d.m.

(The new bp album slaps)