40

(Jisoos...i didn't know how long this story was getting... It takes me an hour and sometimes an extra half to write a chapter... i have a problem I've written over 40 hours(ok so i came back to mention that this chapter took 2 ½ hours)...oh yeah also Unedited)

Felix p.o.v:

Remembering everything felt so good. It felt like the never ending burden had been lifted off my shoulders. And in 2 more hours i can finally leave this hospital and start my new life. One that will be filled with love and happiness.

After my awkward encounter with Changbin earlier we all talked and they chose to get an actual dinner. They were currently picking up some food from outside the hospital and bringing it back.

'It feels awful to be alone..'

I got up out of my bed and wondered around the halls for a bit before stumbling into the cafeteria.

I saw the back of Mrs.Seo's head and smiled to myself. I need to thank her and tell her the great news.

I ran in waving towards her and yelling for her. She tensed but still turned around with a forced smile.

"Hey Felix..."

"Hi! Mrs.Seo guess what!"

She shook her head. "No Felix...I already know everything."

I turned my head confused. "What do you me-"

"I'm Changbin's mother."

My eyes widened and i gasped. I felt so taken aback and sort of betrayed.

She looked down in shame with tears in her eyes. "Felix, we were bound to meet either way. Please tonight act like you never were introduced to me here." I nodded even though i wasn't done proccessing.

She teared up. "Felix...please. the doctors don't think I'll survive much longer. So please,"she grabbed onto my hands and bowed her head. "I'm begging you. I know it's mean...but please don't tell My son about my cancer!" She started sobbing in my lap begging please.

I was frozen solid. I could never do that to Changbin. Not in a million years. No matter how much she begs. There's no way.

I looked down at her. "I-I'm sorry Mrs.Seo but i don't think-" "Felix please." "I might be able to do the first one...but i don't think i can decieve Changbin like that..."

I got up and walked away from her sobs. When i exited the cafeteria and went around the corner i felt reality finally crash down on me. I drop in a squat covering my mouth with tears running down my cheeks.

'I need to tell Changbin. I need to tell Changbin. I need to tell Changbin.'

that chant kept reciting through my head. I got up and ran down the halls to my room. I was right outside the door and was about to bust in until i heard voices coming from the other side. I stopped outside the door and had the sudden urge to put my ear on it. This wasn't like me, but i couldn't resist the urge.

"When are you gonna tell him? I mean Changbin you're gonna have to eventually at some point...and you to olivia." I heard Jisung ask.