29

(Unedited and shortish)

Changbin's p.o.v.:

    "So you're olivia my little sister...and I'm in highschool?"

   "Yes."

  "This is still to much for me to believe..."

    I hid behind the door in the hospital hallways listening to their painful conversations. I'm not ready to accept reality yet i know I'll need to eventually. But in the meantime...is it really so wrong to feel hurt by this? Would it be selfish to stay in denial? I just feel grateful to have my mother through all of this. I truly can't live without her. She's helped me threw so much.

  Suddenly a sentence interrupted my thoughts. "Is that guy still hiding behind the door?" I felt my eyes tear up. It was painful just to be known as 'that guy'.

  I just heard Olivia let out a sad sigh. Today was going to be a long day.

Jisung's p.o.v:

  i was laying down on the couch using Minho as cushion. I held his hands in front of me playing with his fingers. I couldn't help it, i felt anxious.

  "Hey minho?"

  "Yes?"

   "Should...should i tell my dad?" His hand stiffened a little bit then went back to normal.

  "I'm not sure babe...i feel like it should your choice. You do know him best. But remember, whatever your choice is I'll stay with you."

  I started to tear up a little.

  "Thank you." I said with my voice cracking a little at the end.

  "Oh no babe don't cry!" He expressed in a worried tone. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders hugging me from behind. I nuzzled into his arm trying to keep my tears in.

  ...I'm not worried about my dad, i know he will love me...but i haven't talked to that woman in years. Who knows what type of  person she's become. Can i even consider her my mother?

Changbin's p.o.v:

  I was now sitting outside of the door in a criss cross position. I kept listening to his pretty voice. Olivia was trying to tell happy memories but the panic in her voice revealed that she was running out of them and it broke me. What could they have done to deserve this? Life is so unfair.

  Grumble

  I sighed as i got up to walk to the hospital lunch room to go and grab some food. Olivia and him must be hungry also. I should grab them some also.

  I grabbed 3 cookies and god knows how many tiny cups of applesauce. (A/n: i dont if you guys noticed or not but i really want apple sauce...)

  I started walking back to the room. I stopped right in front of the door mentally preparing myself to go in. Right before i did i heard her start to tell a story. It isn't any of my buisness but i felt compelled to listen. So i sat down and listened.

Olivia's p.o.v:

  I shifted in the plastic chair a little before starting.  "This isn't a very long story. But I remember one day you came to pick me up from school. But something was different. You looked so happy and even love struck. That was the first time in months I'd seen you look so genuinely happy and not stressed out. I have an idea, but I don't know for sure who nade you feel like that, but i hope that the both of you will end up being together even if it's before you remember."

Felix's p.o.v.:

  I'm not sure where from, but suddenly images of the boy from before flashed through my head.

  "Agh" i groaned and bent over grabbing my head with both hands. I felt Olivia fling to me making sure i was ok.

  I heard light footsteps and slowly looked up to see the boy slight blushing and walking over with applesauce and cookies.(a/n: i got applesauce and oreos btw...that's why this update is a day late...)

  He handed some to me and some to Olivia.

  "Olivia, the visiting hours are up...let's get back home ." His voice  was so delicate.

  I looked over to Olivia seeing her stop and start to tear up a little at the word home...but they looked to be happy tears. That made me feel extremely happy for some reason. I looked back up at the guy again and our eyes stared into eatch others for a brief moment. His face started to get red again then he looked away grabbing Olivia's hand and walking out.

  Maybe he was sick?

  My face suddenly started to feel weird. I hopped out of bed and rushed to the hospital bathroom checking the mirror. My face was red as well.

  I started panicking and running around.

  Am i sick too?

  Is this the first sign of death?

  Why is my face red?

《¤》

A/n:
I'm so happy to have apple sauce...
Oh yeah sorry if this book ever seems rushed when i write chapters i don't plan ahead i think of stuff on the spot while writing.

00:40
Sun, oct. 18 ²⁰²⁰
863 words written

~
  d.m.♡

(I had a really bad week :c sorry i couldn't update earlier)