(3) tres

Changbin's p.o.v.:

"SCKREEEEEEEE RING RANG RING PING PING SCRARARADA DDU DU DDU DU PANG BANG SKRRRRRT SCREEEEE" the hazardous alarm clock went as it jolted me awake faster than any bucket of water could at 6am.
'I really need a new fu- freakin alarm clock as soon as possible' i think to myself while getting out of bed in a cold sweat. I hopped in the shower than ran out the house saying bye to my mum while not bothering to eat breakfast because of how internally shooked up i was from that absolute horror of an alarm clock.
I quickly changed into some black jeans, with black shoes, a black hat and a black hoodie with a grey t-shirt underneath. That was basically my wardrobe if you didn't catch on. (I suck at describing fashion dont @ me)
I walked up onto campus arriving early to get my schedule and see my new classrooms.
As i walked into the office i hear a loud chatter then turned arountmd to see some kid wearing a flower crown practically beaming sunshine off his limbs surrounded by some girls.
'Well... i hope he isn't in my grade, at least now i know who to avoid. He seems like a douche.' I thought to myself then turned around walking into the office shrugging the thought off.
As i was getting my schedule, the principal had the oh so ''wonderful'' idea to introduced me to senior.
"HEY!! my name is Bangchan but you can call me Chan for short" he introduced way to loud and annoyingly for my liking while shoving his hand into mine and forcing me to shake it. It almost sounds like he had a faint accent. I also noticed he had three light grey glowing cuts on his arms that weren't to deep. I was curious about his story of recovery, but not curious enough to ever ask. NEVER.
"What's yours??" He asked expectantly snapping me out of my train of thought.
''Seo changbin" i responded rather quietly trying not to show that I'm slightly annoyed.
"Cool! I'll call you changbin, now let's show you your classroom!" Chan said yet again loudly while throwing his arm around my shoulder getting to comfortable for my preference.
'Jesus, it's like this dude is surviving off of 3 packs of red bull.' I uncomfortably thought to myself. Don't get me wrong...I'm thankful someone came to show me around the campus, but this dudes energy was way to hype for me.
"Remember im always here if you need help!! Bye changbean!" Chan cheerfully expressed waving. I responded with a lazy wave back then he went and hopped into some boys arms.
Now that the campus tour had finally ended and i went back to homeroom and to my luck i had half an hour to spare.
I introduced myself to the teacher, who was mr.park, then asked if i could take a nap in the back before class started. To my surprise he smiled a smile that made his eyes disapeer and said, "Yes that's fine as long as you don't snore." I quickly said thank you and ran to the back to put my head down. 'He might be my new favourite teacher' i thought to myself smiling a little before dozing off.

Felix p.o.v.:

"Felix, felix it's time to get up" i hear Olivia faintly whisper as i get up.
"What time is it?" I whisper back.
" 5 am exactly" she responds back. We hear a crashing noise downstairs which makes olivia jump a little. I hold her in my arms and barely whisper saying, "don't move or make a sound."
It gets eerily silent then we hear foot steps coming up the stairs. Olivia shakes a little in my arms. I hold her tight till i hear heavy steps outside my door. I tensed. We waited 6 minutes holding eatchother but the shadows of his feet remained. Then we heard him grumble some sharp words stomp back downstairs then slam the front door. I never realized i was holding my breath till the moment i heard the door close. Olvia had visibly relaxed from her previous state.
"Come on, lets get ready now...first one done gets to make the flower crowns!!" Olivia exclaimed jumping up excitedly. I rushed out of bed and flew into the shower.
When i got out i changed into an oversized pink long sleeve shirt that used to be my mums, loose fitting light blue jeans, and some old white adidas.
I flew downstairs into the yard just to see that Olivia had already beaten me to it.
"Hmph" i pouted as she laughed. Olivia was wearing a black skirt, with a black floral shirt, and some old black nikes.
"Ha Beat you!" She said sticking her tongue out handing me a flower crown. We walked around the neighborhood waiting for time to pass so that we would arrive to school at appropriate times. We where talking about some funny class stories when her tummy grumbled. I glanced down and frowned embracing my little sister in a hug.
"Im sorry i couldn't feed you breakfast." I said in a sad voice. She looked up at me and smiled responding with, "it's ok big bro. Im so thankful for everything you do for me and I'd never asked to trade you for anyone." "...even justin beiber?" I responded smiling at her. "Even justin beiber" she giggled, which ended up with us both happily laughing until finally when the time came and i had to drop her off at school. "Love you" i said to embarrass her. In response she swatted me away and we both laughed again.
As soon as i stepped on campus i was swarmed with girls trying to start conversations with me.
"Ooo felix you're so handsome"
"You should make me a flower crown"
"Ahh you're so cute"
But that's all i got to hear because i looked up and made eye contact with the most pretty boy I'd ever seen in my life. Wait pretty...no ha my mind must be joking. Plus he just death glared me and walked into the office.
"Lixie why are you blushing?" One girl asked. "Im not blushing-" i started to respond then slapped my hands onto my face to see if it was warm...which to my surprise it was.
"Oh my god felix has a crush!" One girl screamed.
I just put my head down and darted toward the bathroom.
Please dont be blushing
I repeat to myself a million times. Then i slowly lifted my head up to look in the mirror...
Sh- AHHH IM ACTUALLY BLUSHING
i stayed in the bathroom for a while then sprinted off to homeroom just as the bell rang. I went to my seat just to noticed the familiar boy sitting in it.
"Ah sorry felix i forgot to wake him up, could you please wake him? He's our new student." Mr. Park says (looked like he smirked a little) with the whole class staring back at me. I gulped and felt my face get warm.
"Ahh he so nervous to wake him up look he's blushing." A fangirl says.

Changbin's p.o.v.:

I felt myself gently being nudged awake from my simply amazing slumber. The most refreshing thing to do in life is take a nap. I felt very relaxed until i looked up to see douche boys face an inch away. My eyes widen...this boy wasn't glowing like sunshine this morning...it was something far worse..

An:

Im not editing this rn

Tbh i had no freakin clue i could write this much. Anywho good night or day. Hope you enjoyed.
Im tires af right now.
Remember too Wash your hands and stay safe!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank youuu for reading :^)

(Mon. Mar.23, 2020)
(3:16 am)
(1328 words)

~dm

(The sunmi stan)