28

(Unedited )
(Also warning i can't write fluff well...i physically cringe when i write fluff so I'm so so super sorry)

Time skip by 2 days (this takes place while the hospital visiting hours are over)

Jisung's p.o.v.:

  "Are you sure you'll be fine taking care of Olivia?" I asked Changbin worrying for my younger cousin. I was standing outside of Minho's front door.

  "Yes...you need this break more than me. It's only for 2 days and I'll make sure that she gets to visit Felix during all the hours she can." He responded sounding mentally tired over the phone.

  "But Changbin...I know how much you liked h-" i started to say before getting cut off by him.

  "Jisung, go enjoy your break with Minho. You deserve it, really." And with that Changbin hung up on me. Not in a salty way, but in a way that showed how much he wanted me to not feel stressed. I was still suffering from nightmares since the day I saw the dead body. This was an unpleasant way to start spring break, but at least I will always have my bestfriend by my side. He was already aware of the situation but still chose to let me stay with him at his house for the next 2 days. This just made me fall for him more, but at least i knew i was safe in his arms.

  "Sungieee!! What are you waiting for come in!" Minho said excitedly while pulling me by my arm into his house and into a big hug. It felt so warm and comfortable and that immediately wanted more of it. I buried my head into his chest while wrapping my arms around him with a light grip. I wish i could tell him how i feel...but he sees me as just a friend.

  I started to tear up a little. Apparently he felt that because he pulled away and looked at me like i was the most fragile thing he's ever seen.

  "What's wrong jisung?" He said pulling away and squishing my cheeks. I pulled his hands off and looked down to the corner. I walked past him and tried to sit down on the couch but suddenly i was pinned to the wall. (A/n: EW)

  "W-What are you doing?" I asked trying to hide a blush. He looked into my eyes with a sad expression.

  "Sungie...obviously somethings up...why won't you tell me what's wrong." He said sounding genuinely pained. I tried to avoid his eyes by turning my head but he didn't let me for long. With his left hand still pinned on the wall to the right of my head, he took his right hand and grabbed my face which resulted in him turning my whole head to face him. I just stared at him with a blush starting to cover my face. We looked each other in the eyes. It was as if we were having a full conversation with only our eyes. He looked down at my lips and back up. While he was looking back up he bit the inside of his lips trying (and failing) to hold back a smile.

  He leaned in and caught my lips in a kiss.(a/n: NOPE I CAN'T GO INTO DETAIL ALL UR GETTING IS DECENT BUILD UPS THEN THE WORD KISS IM SORRY I REALLY TRIED)

  He pulled back and leaned over to my left ear. And whispered "I'm so happy you like me back." Minho pulled me into a big hug and i returned it.

  He pulled away, "come on let's watch some cute Disney movies!" He giggled while pulling my arm to the couch. He was so warm and smiley. He never acts like this around anyone else...but me. He's usually a bit cold and sarcastic. My eyes widened when it fully processed and the realization that he only acts like this towards me hit me... and i love it.

  He was holding me on the couch with occasional pecks as we watched frozen I.

  I turned to him. "what does thus make us?" I asked cautiously.