30

(Unedited)

Changbin's p.o.v.:

  We where back at the hospital and him and Olivia were playing a board game. I still didn't have the courage to walk in the door and face him yet. I felt like a pathetic coward but that still didn't stop me from sitting on the floor in the halls like a weirdo.

   I listened into their conversations only half of the time because i was trapped in my own mind. What snapped me out was a womens voice. That was the first time I'd been snapped out of my mind by someone else the entire day (which was a long time because closing was barely minutes away). Her voice is so soft, sweet, and eerily familiar. It sounds just like mom! But wait that wouldn't be correct, because mum is at work. I shook my head and looked at the clock. It was time to go.

Felix p.o.v:

  I waved Olivia goodbye. I felt kind of sad and oddly disappointed that the 'chabin' (i think) guy didn't come in today. I frowned and sighed.

  A nice nurse that I'd gotten to know came in. He liked going by San. He waved a little. "Hey Felix, ready to get some dinner?" I nodded and he walked me to the cafeteria. We engaged in an oddly comfortable small talk. That's what i like about him, he makes everything feel home-y.

  We arrived inside laughing and talking when suddenly another nurse ran in tapping her. "Huh? What happened Gahyeon?" he asked concerned. "We have an emergency!" San just nodded and turned back to me . "I'm sorry Felix i really need to go." I just smiled, "Don't worry I understand." And with that he ran off. (A/n originally i was gonna put dami but i wanted people to remember that male nurses exist also)

  I got my food and sat at a random table. The girl next to me was a little older and gave off a nice vibe. She turned and waved to me. I smiled again and waved back saying "hello mam."

  "So what's your name?" she asked while taking a bite of her sandwich.

  "I'm Felix. What's yours?"

   She looked at me a little taken aback for a second then went back to talking. "Ah, you can just call me Mrs.Seo haha."

  Wait..why does that surname sound so familiar. Now that i think about it she looks very familiar also. I just dismissed it.

  We started talking a little more and soon before i new it felt like we were kind of close friends. She was really nice. Even if the age gap was big it didn't change the fact that she was a nice friend. Sometimes having an older person is nice. I get to ask her for advice and listen to her stories.

  Soon I got onto the topic of my face heating up whenever i was around 'changbii' (i still am unsure of his name). I told her how my stomach felt like it had bugs in it and how the whole world stopped when i looked at that person in the eyes.

  She was looking down at her food with satisfaction before looking up at me smirking. "Honey, you're in love." (A/n: yes...yes i did still this from my comments last chapter it was just to good of an opportunity to pass up ily)

  My mouth dropped a little and my face felt hot again. She picked up her tray and stood up. "Sweety...sometimes you just gotta go for it. Be able to make memories that feel like movies, you know minus the breakup part, so that you'll be able to look back and never regret it. You only live once...and so do they. Confess to him. Well i need to get home now, see you tomorrow." She threw away her tray and walked out.

  I never told her it was a he...how did she know? The world is full of secret angels.

(A/n: oh yeah remember that he still has some sort of a child like mind since that's all he can remember)

Jisung's p.o.v:

  My hands were shaking with my head looking down in my lap while minho was driving me home. Sudden the car stopped and i could hear my heart pounding.

  I felt relaxed when minho placed a hand on my thigh looking at me concerned. "Babe...it's ok to wait. You don't have to tell him yet." I shook my head no. I needed to do this. I needed to tell my dad about my sexuality and about minho. Besides, my father wasn't the one i was concerned about. But she's gone. She shouldn't be back for a while, right?

  He stopped the car right in front of the mansion. I took in a deep breath and gave him a kiss on the cheek before getting out and closing the door.

  I knocked and one of my favorite maids answered it. I hugged and greeted her before taking off my shoes. 

  "Oh your father-"

  "Yes where is he." I interrupted.

  "Um...in the living room but young mister today-"

  "Thank you." I quickly ran to see my father paseing back and forth biting his finger.

  "Father-"

  "Jisung!? They alerted you quicky. I have some news for y-"

  "No i have news first!"

  "Son this is really impor-"

  "I'm gay."

  He just stopped moving confused for a second. That was n oooi t the southwest delivery shame on you you stupid mind.

  "And i have a boyfriend...so please I'm really happy. Please don't make me marry someone for the sake of the company."

  My dad stopped and smiled. He came over and hugged me with open arms. "Son, i love you so much. No matter who you're into I'll always be here for you." I started to tear up and hug him back. "Besides you know I'm against marrying you to someone you don't love. Especially at such a young age. You're only turning 18 next month." He patted my back and suddenly i remembered.

  "Wait what were you going to tell me?" I asked. Suddenly his face darkened.

  "Your mo-" the sound of the front door being kicked open interrupted him.

  "I'M BACK IS ANYONE HOME?" I heard in english. that women walked in with shopping bags in her arms. That women had also left us for 15 years to be in America with the only contact being the checks she sent. That woman was my mother. That woman also had an angry looking girl my age behind her.

{\}

A/n: this might sound weird but i kinda think of you all as friends (yes even my ghost readers, you guys are awesome) my last ch. Was dry af tho smh

Also should i do a qna now (Because I'm impatient as heck)

Or

At the end of the book (i mean no one will reply either way but still)

.1:32 a.m.
Mon., oct. 19²⁰²⁰
1200  words

~
    d.m.

  ( p.s.: I'm sorry for posting a short chapter yesterday r.i.p. it was about 200 words off my usual 1,000 :'/  anywho I'm ded tired goodnight/ day and sweet dreamsssssss :D)