♡authors note♡:

Tiny trigger warning: mentions of self harm doesn't go into detail

I literally don't even know how or where to begin............

  I always enjoyed writing to an extent but i never knew how much i did till this story. This story was never even supposed to go this far lol. This whole story started off as a joke (the idea of me writing one not the topic...i don't joke around with depression).  My friends said something dumb and i was like ok lol I'll make a fanfic (i never told them what it was and eventually they forgot). When i started writing this i had the idea of Changbin's power in my head for years due to my daydreaming. I thought that it would be so cool (even if i did stray really far from it...my one regret with this story is how poorly i incorporated his power). Anywho after i wrote the first chapter i was surprised to see how many words there was because before i could only write 200 on a good day. In the second Chapter i used Felix character to vent out a lot and now that i look back at it i haven't realized how much I've improved with my self harm since writing this. I'd do the things i wrote in the sad parts almost everyday but now I've gotten stronger! On my old account around 3 years ago (i wasnt a writer) wattpad became a really bad place for me. It would trap me in an unrealistic mindset of what friendship was and i struggled a lot because of it. So please if this helps out anyone, just remember that those picture perfect friendships or images you see online aren't real. They fight photoshop and argue like everyone else. They can feel left out and lonely also.

  I'm also so thankful and so happy for all the support! I just hit 30k reads can YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?! THAT'S SO CRAZY IT'S SOMETHING I COULD ONLY DAYDREAM OF! I'm honestly still not used to all of this support(or any support really) so seeing people comment or vote genuinely surprises me every single time. Also a lot of people say really nice things and that also genuinely terrifies me because i haven't really done anything and i feel like i don't deserve it.

But thank you so much for it...you've all helped me through so much♡

  You guys are all amazing (yes you also my ghost readers!!) SO I HAVE HAPPINESS COOKIES FOR DAYS MUHAHAHAHA >:D

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

  Well...this has been super fun. But the journey isn't near over yet!

Wait for my short vacation epilogues to come out...and perhaps something else related to this story...aha maybe?

Well i don't really know what to say, but i love you all so much :D 💜💜💜
I have many stories planned for the future!!

~
  d.m.

(Iwon'tcryIwon'tcryIwon'tcryIwo-)

(Edit: oh yea i started this 10 months  and 7 days ago...wow)

(no.2 edit: ok ok this is my last edit on this but, if you haven't gotten cookies, or just want more, then comment on this part so i can give you cookies!!)