33

( Unedited)

   Mrs. Han had her arms crossed gripping her elbows bending over. Memories from the past that she tried to bury deep in her mind kept coming to the front of her mind.

  She made the "Tsk" sound while turning around and angrily walking down the hall.

Jisung's p.o.v.:

  I was peacefully studying in my room (cause even if i am on break I'm still a student) when suddenly the door slammed open. There was so much force that the door had left a tiny mark on the wall... almost a small hole. My mother came in and looked raged.

  "Mo-" I started to say before getting cut off. "ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSH*T! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE STILL UNDER AGE YOU'RE GETTING MARRIAGE NEXT WEEK AND ARE NOT STEPPING A FOOT OUT OF THIS HOUSE UNTIL THEN YOU UNDERSTAND?" She went up to my charger and snatched my phone walking toward the door.

  My face dropped. "But mother what about Felix? He's still in bad cond-"

  "WHAT ABOUT HIM? As far as I'm concerned he has no connection to this family anymore...so don't you worry about him ever again." She said in a forced sounding way turning around and leaving the room.

  I fell to my knees and started crying. Eventually I ended up laying sideways on the ground letting out silent tears.

  "No, s-something isn't right. This doesn't add up. Wha-what's really going on? I-I feel like I'm missing a piece to a puzzle...what are they all hiding?"

  I tried sitting up but i felt way to exhausted mentally and collapsed back on the floor.

  No, i can't do this alone. I need him. I need Minho. Minho please help me.

  I kept lying there shaking and crying the entire night hoping that Minho would magically appear.

3rd person:

  "NO I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET OUR SON BE HAPPY!"

"That's the thing you fool! Even if i did explain it you'd never understand it. Besides I'm doing this for his own sake. He might hate me now but he'll thank me in the future."

  Mr.Han slammed his hands down on his wife's desk looking infuriated.  Mrs. Han didn't flinch in the slight and maintained her poker face.

  Mr.Han swiped his hand across the desk causing papers to fly off every where and Mrs. Han just sat in the same position looking at him.

  "THIS IS STUPID! YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE YOU HIPPOCRA-"

  "ENOUGH!"  She suddenly stood straight up. This time it was her turn to slam her hands down. "You have no clue what I've been through. This is for the best now leave my work room and don't talk to me till you're ready to be an adult."

  Mr.Han rolled his eyes and turned around walking out. He got half way through the door than turned around.

  He glared at her one final time.

  "You can come back and talk to me when you're finally ready to become a parent."

SLAM!

Felix p.o.v:

  I was laughing and hanging out with Mrs.Seo again. Over the past few days we had started to really get along well.

  We'd share food, exchange stories, and she'd give me tips and life advice. Most of the advice she's given to me is  about just going for it. Her words from yesterday are still tattooed and imprinted fresh in my mind. 'Felix, you only live once, and that time can be cut off short at any time. You have to go for it and take the risk. It doesn't matter if you fail or win, it only matters that you gained the experience and tried.'  It wasn't exactly the words that made it stick with me...it was her tone and how sincere and raw from the heart she had said that. Something about her words made it sound like she had experienced the pain and regret of not following through. Her words scared me in a good way.

  "Hey Mrs.Seo, i keep having flashbacks of the boy I've been telling you about...and i think you're right. I think i might like him." I said finally admitting my feeling to myself. With her around she makes it much easier.

  "Mmm" she hummed while chewing on her sandwich, "You mean that Chabi boy? Or was it Chabin?"

  I chuckled. "It's Changbin." Hearing that name made her smile.

  "I'm just happy that he's making you both happy even if you guys are still oblivious...and that he doesn't seem to cus, at least in your presence."

  I giggled and she started laughing as well. But suddenly she stopped and started coughing a lot into her arm. So much that the nurses ran over and when she pulled her arm away there was some blood on it. She frowned as nurses rushed around her to escort her back to her room.

  "Mrs. Seo! Please tell me you'll be fine." I pleaded.

  She turned her head and stopped walking, despite the nurses efforts to try and prevent her from doing that very thing.

  "Don't worry sweety...I'll be fine." And with that they rushed her into her room.

  I frowned feeling alone once again. I knew it was selfish but still it doesn't feel fair. I wish that i could at least go and visit her, but i can only go into a few rooms. I sighed and quickly finished my dinner and throwing away both of our trash then walked out.

  Is this what feeling depressed is like? I'm not sure but all i want to do now is sleep

  I wonder if she's ok...

  I wonder how Olivia is feeling...

  I wonder why Jisung won't visit me...

  And...i wonder what Changbin is doing...

All of these stressful thoughts made my mind exhausted and i soon fell asleep drifting into dreamland.

 "
  'Why am i running the other way.'

   I turned around and saw Changbin in the school crowd. I took off in a dead sprint to try and get away. But somehow he ended up right in front of me. He was about to speak but the school bell cut him off and i started to run off to next class without looking back at him...
          "

  I woke up again feeling a little unfazed by the memory. I just sighed and looked out the window.

  When will i ever remember?

%%%

(A/n: I'm  deaaaaad tired. Also i don't think anyone cares but your author dressed up as harley quinn for Halloween and prolly gained like 10 lbs smh )

3:25am
Sun, Nov. 1st
Words: 1,129

~   d.m.

(I worked on this chapter at 2 seperate times and honestly this chapter was a little garbage. Have a good night or day sweet dreams🌠)