35

( Unedited )

Jiyeon (Jisungs mother's) flashback:

(When Felićia was 10, Jiyeon was 12 and Hajin 15)

  The younger two of the half siblings had been playing at the park together ever since school had gotten out so they could wait to pick up Hajin from highschool.

  After half an hour of chasing each other around the playground the both of them plopped down next to each other on the nice green grass and sprawled out on there backs. They looked up at the sun giggling and panting recalling the fun that they'd just had. The weather felt perfect and the day felt memorable and sweet.

  As Jiyeon was lying there, she couldn't help but to let her thoughts drift to Hajin.

  "Hey Felićia?"

  "Yeah?" Felićia responded trying to not let her strong accent have an affect on her words.

  "Do you think Hajin ever gets lonely? "

  "I don't think so. At school she gas friends and at home she has us!" Felićia wore the brightest smile while pointing her thumb down at herself while saying this.

  "No i mean because of he-" Hajin stopped herself remembering that they didn't have the same mum which meant Felićia had no clue about Hajin's gift.

  "Because of what?" The 10 year old asked curiously.

  Jiyeon had to think quick. "Because mmm they chose me over her to marry off for the company? "

  Felićia shook her tiny head. "She seems to enjoy her freedom...but what about you, how do you feel?" Felićia looked over at her older sister waiting for a response.

  Jiyeon made a determined face. "I am going to be a good girl. I will act proper and focus on the company. I'll study hard and never let any distractions come my way," Felićia frowned a little before Jiyeon continued, "besides, I haven't ever even had a crush on another boy my age yet so i think I'll be fine."

  "Then what about a girl?" Felićia questioned.

  "Felićia don't be silly, I've never thought of another girl like that. Plus mother and father wouldn't want that." Jiyeon responded with.

  "Well...I don't really know your mum, but daddy is fine with it." Felićia said smiling.

  "And how do you know that?"

  Felićia got up on her side and looked down at Jiyeon with her rare serious gaze. "Because daddy told me. One day I went to him and started talking about this girl i had a crush on. I told him how i felt odd because i was the only one in class who liked girls and boys. And he told me that i shouldn't be ashamed of myself. He said that i should love and respect myself."

  Felićia flopped back onto her back. Jiyeon stayed silent lost in thought for a few minutes.

  She checked her pocket watch. She hopped off her back. "Oh no we're going to be late to pick up Hajin!"

  Felićia jumped off the ground. "I'll race you!" She shouted as she took off in a run laughing.

  And that was the last time Jiyeon had remembered that day for a while...

。。。

Jiyeon age 16 p.o.v.:

  "Ah sh*t!" I had mumbled while running to the dim lit bus stop in the dark. No matter how dark it was for some reason there was a ceack in the clouds and the moon shined down slightly reflecting off of the puddles on the floor. I ran under for cover but it was no use since the roof had been broken. I tried so hard to carry my text books underneath my whimpy ( a/n yes i made a refrence ;) ) jacket.

  'I would've never been class president if i knew that it would keep me at school till 11pm!...but then again, seeing everyone's smiling faces makes this extra work worth it.'

  I turned to the side to read the bus schedule.

   'You've got to be kidding me!'

  "Ugh come on i have half an hour till the next bus!" I sat down on the wet bus seat and threw my head back in annoyance ignoring the droplets that were hitting my face. I closed my eyes and just let them hit me.

  'I give up at this point.'

  While my eyes were still closed i felt the rain suddenly stop. But the noise never did. In fact the noise got louder.

  I opened my eyes confused and see an umbrella above me. I leaned my head back some more following the pole to the owners hand.

  'They have such a soft delicate looking hand...'

  My eyes finally went up to the owners face.

  Suddenly it was as if everything around me had paused and the world had stopped spinning in that instant. As I looked into her eyes i could no longer hear any more rain droplets. The water seemed frozen in time with only the moonlight reflecting and bouncing off of each droplet to light up her face. My cheeks had gotten red for the first time in my life. The girl smiled and turned her head a little with her dyed blonde hair under her hood shifting over as well.

  "Hi," that very moment she spoke it was as if everything had resumed. I could suddenly hear and see the rain droplets falling again. "I am Jiwoo! I noticed that you didn't have an umbrella haha." (A/n  stan kard)

  She caught on to my staring and we just sat there looking at each other the same way for a while. Not in an awkward way. Not in uncomfortable way. Just in a way where we both felt so right. Like we were meant to be.

  I knew that it was so bad and so wrong to fall for someone, especially another female. But hey...I'm experiencing my first love while still being young and dumb. I can crash and land in life. Even if i knew that I'd regret it in the future. Even if i knew that it could only end bad...but none of us ever could've known that it'd end this bad.

To be continued

'-'z'-'

(A/n: are you guys sure that you're ready for this...)

Nov. 7th sat. 2020
23:39
1077 words
(I feel like the bridge of the song would go well with the when she's 16 part)

~
  d.m.
(P.s. : you guys could probably tell through my writing that i have such a soft spot for GL...there are so many stories i wanna write)