27 😈

(❗a/n: for context i published and unpublished a chapter that asked whether or not you all wanted the evil route or the angel route...so before you get mad at me to be fair you chose it 😈❗)

Changbin's p.o.v. (present):

  "Grey." 

  My eye's widened and her face scrunched. She looked past me  and pointed behind me toward Felix.

  "O-Olivia-" i started to say before getting cut off by a groan.

  H-How did she know?

  I quickly spun around to see Felix twitching his head.

  "Felix!" I said in anticipation nearly forgetting the moments prior.

  I went next to his side and stared at his soft pale skin.

   I must be a fool in love to think that he still looks beautiful even in his worse conditions...wait love?

  I heard another groan and i see his eyes open.

Felix's p.o.v.:

  I opened my eyes to a bright room just to shut them closed again due to it feeling like i had just gotten blinded. I groaned as i tried to move but i kept feeling a sharp pain in my head.

  I started panicking.

  Where was i? Why does my head hurt? Did i die?

  "Felix!" I heard someone shout.

  That voice sounded so familiar. Yet not at the same time.

  The person grabbed onto my hand and called out what seemed to be my name one more time. His hand felt soft and his voice felt soothing.

  I opened up my eyes but fully this time and stared at the handsome stranger in front of me.

  ''Who are you?"

Changbin's p.o.v.:

  "Who are you?" Felix asked. With those 3 words my heart crumbled a bit inside.

  I released my hand and stepped back with tears starting to flow through my eyes. I shook my head in disbelief and ran out of the hospital room bumping into someone on the way out. It was Jisung. I heard him calling my name but i was in to much pain to stop now.

3rd person p.o.v.:

  Jisung charged at Felix grabbing onto to his hospital gown collar.

  "FELIX WHAT THE F*CK STOP JOKING AROUND!" Jisung yelled trying to avoid the truth. Olivia rushed from behind pulling jisung off of him.

  "Jisung stop!" She begged. That's when Felix looked up in shock.

  "Ji why do you look so different?"

   Jisung stopped all movement and cocked an eyebrow ''Felix what do you mean?" He asked.

  Felix smiled. "Ji only you'd do that facial expression. That's why you were my favorite, well only, cousin!"

  Jisung froze in shock not having the slightest clue as to what Felix was talking about. Olivia ran up to Felix.

  "Felix...we don't have cousins." Olivia said.

  "We? Who are you?" He responded.

  Olivia's world had shattered yet again as she fell to the floor sobbing. "Y-Your sister." She said in between whimpers.

  Felix looked dumbfounded. "But you haven't been born yet..."

  She looked up still crying but confused.

~Time skip~

  "Doctor please tell me what happened to my bestfriend?" Jisung practically begged.

  "Well, it seems like he's suffering from such a severe trauma that it has given him memory loss." The doctor responded. The two looked extremely confused and lost.

  The doctor let out a sigh and went on, "Your brain is meant to protect you. Each person has a different coping mechanism they use to protect themselves from trauma and this is caused by the things that surrounded you in your childhood and flight or fight response. Since people respond in different ways, it's nearly unpredictable to figure which way they'll respond in. In some cases, like Felix's, the brain protects the person from their trauma by pushing it back into a part of the brain that will shadow it from the persons conscious state. But that trauma will still affect them through other ways for example, anxiety, depression, a fear of certain people, etc. This means that what Felix has could technically be 'cured' by forcing him to remember, but that would be way to dangerous for his mental health. We must let him slowly remember it on his own for his safety and mental well being but it's uncertain how long it will take if he does ever recover the memories. Also your DNA test results will be back in a few minutes." The doctor walked away and let Jisung and Olivia take a moment to process this. (A/n: the whole thing about trauma is actual facts by the way...I'm really into psychology if that's even what you call this lol. Also the reason why Felix can suddenly remember Jisung is because forgetting those memories helped him full remember the ones from before)

  "D-Does this mean it is possible that he will never remember you?" Jisung said staring at the outside of Felix's hospital room door.

  "I don't know." Olivia answered still frozen with shock.

  'Aunt Hajin...what would you have done in this situation?' Jisung thought to himself.

  "Mr. Han!" A nurse called out walking toward the two. "The DNA results are back. You and Lee Felix are indeed cousin's."

  Olivia and Jisung turned to each other with there jaws dropped.

  "So that means that you're...my little cousin." Jisung said while hugging Olivia.

Still 3rd person but at Changbin's house:

  Changbin laid into his mother's shoulder sobbing. His mother just held him silently waiting for him to tell her what happened. Even though these days her arms and body have gotten significantly thinner, while the bags under her eyes had seemed to magically have appeared, and she had been more tired and stressed out than usual she'd never let Changbin notice. Especially not in this time. She loved him to much to let him ever see her weak.

  "M-Mum..." he sniffled. She shushed him quietly and patted his head. "Just tell me when you're ready." She said in a nice soft and quiet voice. After that Changbin started crying again harder. She could barely hold him up but did as if it were her last time. She'd always tried her best never to let him down even if that meant it might be inevitable soon.

  After what felt like hours of crying for Changbin, he started to tell her everything. She sat quietly nodding along and listening. Eventually he talked himself to sleep. She put a blanket over him and crouched down to kissed his forehead since she didn't have the strength to lean.

  She looked down at him and tear up. "I'm sorry you have to endear all of this alone...and I'm sorry that I'm not strong enough to tell you that I've been diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. I have a 50/50 chance of surviving but even if i had all of the strength in the world it still wouldn't be enough for me to tell you." She fell onto her knees bawling next to the peacefully sleeping unaware Changbin wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket. If only he knew what was going on he wouldn't be sleeping so peacefully.

(Unedited)

。。。

A/n:  hmmm...you guys need a break from angst so guess what? I'm writing a short fluffy minsung chapter next chapter :D

Tue, oct. 6th ²⁰²⁰
22:39
1233  words

~
   d.m.

(Y'all brought this upon yourselves aka i only let one person read and vote last chapter LMAOOO Sorry not sorry😌)