8

3rd person p.o.v.

Felix walked into school trying to hide his limp. He had also worn a thick layer of makeup that hid his bruises very well.

"Shoot...it hurts like h*ll! I should've just stayed home." He thought to himself trying even harder to hide his pain.

"HEY FELIX YOUR FINALLY BACK!" jisung said running up to him excitedly. Felix put on a smile...but not his usual fake one. A genuine happy one. He hasn't seen his friends for days and was so happy to just see jisung.

"Hi Jisungie!!" Felix said a bit more happier than he thought he would. Suddenly Jisung felt something was off about Felix. Felix had noticed his expressions, but just as he was about to ask the bell had rung and Jisung just looked back at him.

"I'll walk you to our first class!!" He said with a fake smile, not that felix could tell though. He then started walking off with Felix to there first class.

Jisung p.o.v.

I will find out what's going on...whether changbin helps or not.

Changbin p.o.v

I've been so exhausted and even a little sad. I don't want to admit it...but I've also been feeling really guilty.

Flashback (in 3rd person):

Changbin had just gotten home from work obviously very tired and stressed out because of his argument with Jisung. His mom sat on the couch looking on her phone.

She turned to him and smiled, "how was work?" In response changbin just kept his head down letting all of the days stress finally dawn on him. His mom had seemed to notice and pat the spot on the couch next to her.

Change slowly left the door and began walking over. Once he sat down he couldn't hold it in anymore and turned to his mums shoulder and started crying.

She just held his head repeating words like, "honey it's ok to cry sometimes," "I'll never let you go" "don't force yourself to talk if you're not ready"

After a few minutes of her rubbing his head. He finally spoke up and told her everything. The argument, what it was about, and even how he felt about Felix. She just sat back still holding him and respectfully listened to it all without interrupting. When he had finish she just looked up still comforting him as she was thinking about what words to say. He just stayed looking down at his mums arms which had lots of now very faint lines of gray covering them.

His mum took a breathe in than said, "i think it's time for you to learn about my scars." Changbin sat up and looked at his mum in shock as one of her arms slowly fell off of him. Her scars were never bought up...it was just like an unspoken rule, a line you would never dare cross. He had been quite curious for a while, but was to scared to bring it up. He had never been concerned because he had never seen them any colour but grey.

Trigger warning:

"You know about my dad leaving and my mother being mentally abusive..." she said knocking changbin out of his trance. She then continued with, "well in highschool it became unbearable. I tried my hardest not to cut. But one day it just got to me. And i decided to set a date for when i would end it all. Those few weeks were rough weeks for me. I wouldn't be able to concentrate in school so i would just skip it for something 'reckless' and 'fun' so i had some good memories before i died. Ironically those became some of my worst ones." She said letting out a dry chuckle while starting to tear up. Then she continued with, "when finally it had became the last day. After those weeks of deciding what would be easiest to commit suicide with, i just had ran to the bridge over the river. You know the one to the west of the town but above the fields a flowers? Something drew me there out of all the places. So at around 1am i had snuck out and went. I sat there reconsidering my choices for a while before going on with my final descion. I had got on top of the bridge and was ready to close my eyes and fall forward away from my, parents, stresses, anxieties, and from all my problems. Just as i was about to fall forward i felt 2 arms tightly hug around my waist. The person had said, please don't do this to yourself. I tried my hardest to leave his grip. I thrashed around screaming, shouting, and yelling at him to let me go. But he wouldn't. I had started balling but i realized that i wasn't the only one. He had been silently crying into my back. When i was able to talk all i asked him was, why. He never responded. When he noticed that i had calmed down his grip loosened so that i could get out. I turned around to see the man that would soon save me from my misery. When i turned around i had met your father for the first time changbin." At this point both of the family members started balling in eatchothers arms.