46

(Sorry for the late update everyone...school has been hitting hard and my relationship with my father is deteriorating faster than before... i thought I'd actually get to get along longer lol but sadly for him I'm my own person with my own opinions. I respect his and am not trying to force mine on him but he wont accept the thought of me having a mind...imma stop here.)
[Unedited)

  3rd person:

  Felix sat on the edge of the couch confused and mind boggled as ever. Everyone had been shouting and adding little details into place not exactly explaining everything to him. However everyone themselves had been lost in trying to figure out how to solve this puzzle. But slowly and surely the pieces were starting to fit together for the rest and all he could do was blankly stair and nod along.

  Felix had started to feel a little lost, left out, and over all just very confused. They were all speaking loudly to each other and he had nothing to offer. He pouted tearing up a bit looking down at his hands that rested across his lap.

  He knew that it wasn't there fault that he was being unintentionally lied to and ignored, but he still felt sad.

  'I feel so childish and useless' he thought to himself. 'I shouldn't get sad everytime...why aren't i used to this by now'

  He squeezed his eyes shut in order to try and hold back some of the salty tears that were ready to fall at any moment.

  But little did he know that someone was there paying attention to him amidst the chaos. Changbin had been making sure to keep and eye out for Felix throughout the entire chat with the rest.

  When he noticed Felix holding back tears he suddenly zoned out and gave him his full attention.

  He reached his hand over slowly sliding it into Felix lap clutching onto his hand.

  Felix was shocked and even scared at first, but when that part passed he suddenly felt calmer and a lot more peaceful. He warely lifted his head up when he heard all the talking stop. They all had concerned eyes. He just looked around the circle till he finally made it to Changbin's face. He smiled and blush at changbin. Changbin returned the smile looking into his eyes, and that's when felix finally got it through his thick skull, 'I'm ok now mother. Me and Olivia are finally not alone anymore. We have others who care for us!'

  Felix started to tear up a lot now and everyone panicked and went in to swarm him with a hug. It took lots of hiccups, but Felix was finally able to explain to them that he was happy.

.
..
. .
..
.

  "Well...um wow." Was all that Felix could say. After 5 hours of them piecing and explaining their stories and theories to felix, they finally were able to just finish everything. It was a lot and everyone was tired and anxious. It was well into the 1am territory and the food that Felix had picked up hours ago was now extremely cold.

  Felix let him self go over and think everything through in his head.

  "There's no way that this is a prank...' he kept on letting it all sink in. 'At first i thought that Changbin only liked me because he pitied my scars...but he seems so genuine, so i trust him. Olivia...i failed to look strong for her for so many years. If she could see them than she probably see's me as a bad influence.' He frowned a bit at the last thought. He never truly realized how much his actions had affected everyone. He felt overwhelmed with information.

  "C-can i just..." everyones attention was on him once again, but this time he felt nervous. "Can we all just sleep on it?"

  The other 5 looked around at each other and nodded.

  "That's a great idea...get some rest kiddos...I'm sure you all need it." Mrs.Seo announced. She walked back to the hallway closet to grab the minsung couple some extra blankets. Her and minho then pulled out the couch which turned into a bed.

  Minho and Jisung instantly laid down, wrapping themselves up in a blanket, and had closed there eyes. 

  Changbin turned to the siblings "You guys can sleep on my bed, I'll go with my mo-"  olivia grabbed his arm.

  "I think that we both know that Felix wants cuddles." We both turned to see him admiring and cooing over his friends that were hugging and already in a deep rest.

   They both looked back at eatchother and Olivia smiled. "Besides, I'm fine with sharing a room with mo-"

  She jumped back and covered her mouth. Changbin just looked at her smiled. "It's ok, I'll share my mother with you if it makes you happy. Now go run and do girl talky stuff ." Olivia nodded and ran back to her mothers door.

  Felix looked back confused. "Were'd Olivia go?" He questioned.

  "O-oh she went to go sleep in my mums room tonight." Felix nodded.

  "Should i sleep out here on the floor?" He asked tilting his head in confusion.

  Changbin resisted the urge to coo. He then got nervous. "You'll hurt your back or something...you can stay in mine."

  Felix blushed a little and nodded secretly hopping for this.

  They both got ready for bed.

  "I'll sleep on the floor." Changbin said while getting ready to set up a spot.

  "B-But your back! Also it's your bed..."

  Changbin stopped remembering Olivia's words.

"We both know that he wants cuddles."

  "We can share it then!"

  Felix was blushing in the dark and so was Changbin.

  "Ok..." he responded.

  They both awkwardly laid at different ends for about 10 minutes thinking about the same thing. "I want cuddles"

  Changbin groaned and rolled over. Then he bluntly stated, "Felix come over here I really want to hug you."

  Felix didn't need to hear that twice! They both scooched and met in the middle  to hug eatchother. They both felt warmer and happier then ever.

The next day:

  "Shhh I'm trying to take a picture of my babie and his boyfriend."

  "But they're to cute to stay quiet about!"

  "Jisung let her take the pictures they're moving!"

  "Hehehe"

  Changbin groaned rolling over to open his eyes and see the other 4 in the door way. He tried to loft his arm but that resulted in him realizing that Felix was actually there.

  Felix moved around a little in his sleep and unconsciously cuddled back into Changbin's chest before letting his breath get steady again.

  Everyone uwued and Changbin ended up holding Felix tighter just to avoid letting them look at how red his face had gotten.

        Next ch. Is the last official ch.

A/n: let's play tik tak toe (I'm x just choose a number to put it on and I'll respond in the comments your turn first)

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

1:45am
Sat.,jan 16 ²⁰²¹
Words written: 1203

~
  d.m.
(I am ded tired. Also sorry for the bad chapter and congrats to first comment!!)