14 +read a/n

(Unedited
Short chapter)

Changbin's p.o.v.:

It's been a week and a half since Felix has last shown up for school. Jisung and i have begun to get worried. Right now we're sitting in the desk next to eatchother dunce we've both finished our work.

"Maybe we should just ask the teacher? It wouldn't hurt to give it a try?" Jisung said breaking the silence. (A/n: I've never written while listening to music before because it throws me off, but we r bulletproof eternal came on and idk whether i should cry or hate Felix dad-)

I just nodded along. I know the teacher most likely wouldn't give away a students personal information, but like he said it wouldn't hurt to try.

It took a little courage, but we finally got up to ask the teacher.

"Um, mister," jisung started to say. The teacher looked up from his computer giving his attention to Jisung.

He continued with, "I know that you can't really answer this, but do you know where felix has been?"

The teacher just sighs. "Beats me, i haven't heard anything from him since the last time he was here. We tried to reach out to his father, but he hasn't responded."

"What about his mother maybe?" I asked. The teacher tensed up a little bit. "Ah, his mother... she is dead."

Jisung and i just looked at eatchother. Jisung looked back at the teacher thanking him then we returned back to our seats.

"D-Do you think that, that could be a possible reason." Jisung whispered to me.

I shook my head, "I'm not sure, but i honestly don't think so. Or if it is then that can't be the only reason. They are to many old and recent ones for that to be the only problem." I know that this isn't the answer that we're looking for, but it will have to do for now until we can figure out more. I feel like his father is suspicious though, but then again it could just be a minor communication problem. We can't go assuming any thing just yet.

Even if it was his father, what would we be able to do?

Felix p.o.v.:

I'm starting to feel better from the fight with my father. I can walk now, but very slowly, which is still major step up from a week ago.

I figured put that after i had gotten knocked out he kept punching me. I guess i shouldn't have fought back.

•▪︎•▪︎•

A/n: im so so so sorry for the late update and short chapter. It was late because I've been writing other stuff and I've felt so mentally unwell to the point where i can't even write. I won't be able to update for a couple of days because I'm going camping.
(You can stop reading here, i just wanted to explain. The next part is just a rant)

also like i said i haven't been mentally well...my parents(their divorced so im never with both) mainly my mum now, are crazy manipulative and overall mean. Idk why my mum targets only me. The worst part is no one even notices this so im really on my own. She does a LOT. I don't feel like giving examples or bringing up anymore stuff bec I'll get triggered. She's done so much and i cant anymore. it's just to hard. I hate it.

Tue, june 3oth
13:17
(577 words)

~
d.m.
(Steam sunmi)