epilogue pt.1

Third person p.o.v.

  Changbin looked over at Felix who had been peacefully napping on his arm the whole flight. He didn't blame him, all the boys were tired from the stressing school year and the serious jett lag. But even with all of that burden they managed to successfully pass there school year and get excited for vacation. Changbin looked up at the yellow light that indicated for the passengers to fasten their seat belts. After the long flight hours they'd all finally be able to make it to hawaii. Changbin sat back and sighed. Sure the beach was wonderful, but with all the revealing clothing he hated how many people would glow. But he knew how hard Chan had worked for this and how happy Felix was. And to keep it short, Changbin is a simp.

  He looked over toward the boy on his arm and smiled playing with his hair. He leaned down to kiss his forehead then looked out of the window seeing some ground in the not so far distance.

  "Guess i should wake them all now." Changbin mumbled to himself. He gently tapped on Felix and woke him up.

  Felix groggily opened his eyes and yawned stretching out.

  "Is the plane ride over?" He asked with his deep voice while wiping the drool from his mouth.

  "Almost Lixie, now let's wake up the others before it lands." He happily nodded and reached back shaking Chan really hard.

  "Ow." he said rubbing his head. Felix smiled saying "LOOK WE'RE HERE!" In an excited tone. Chan perked up immediately waking up jeongin and Minho. Soon everyone woke up and the speaker intercom person started talking.

  "Everyone please fasten your seat belts and prepare for landing! It was wonderful having you on our flight!"

  Felix leaned over Changbin's shoulder and gasped at the beautiful island below him. The plane lowered and he was amazed.

  After all this was Felix first vacation and first plane ride, he was scared at first but as long as Changbin was with him he felt brave enough to do anything.

  Felix nuzzled into Changbin's neck. "I'm so excited.'' He whispered without realizing. Changbin just smiled at how adorable his boyfriend was.

Time skip bec i can:

  After getting lost a few times, all the boys finally made it to their resort.

  "Ok!" Chan announced out loud. "Due to specific requests and obvious paring the rooms will go like this in these pairs:

"Jisung and minho will be in room 1,"

Jisung turned and smirked toward minho who laughed.

"Seungmin and hyunjin will be in room 2,"

Hyunjin smiled and back hugged Seungmin whom rolled his eyes acting as if he was annoyed.

"Changbin and Felix will be in room 3,"

"Wh-which leaves jeongin and i in room 4." He stammered at the last bit.

  Jeongin looked down and blushed. Felix and Jisung gave each other a knowing look.

  'We're so setting them up' they both thought to themselves.

  "So everyone settle in and relax a little till 5!" Everyone nodded and walked into their rooms to start unpacking.

Seungmin's pov:

  I sighed as i walked into the room and stared at the one bed. Hyunjin better be taking that pull out couch.

  I can't believe i got roomed with my boyfriend.

  I walked over to the side of the bed and plopped on the edge facing the wall crossing my arms and pouting.