32

(Unedited and sorry for the late update a lot happened :(  ]

Changbin's P.O.V.

   I took a deep breath standing in front of the door. I was shaking but still reached out my hand. I wrapped my hand around the door knob. I replay the memories from just seconds before.

Flashback on the phone:

"Jisung I'm still to scared to go in and talk..."

He just sighed on the phone. Prior to the topic change, he had told me his situation and what he was going through with his mother.

  "Changbin, i understand that it's hard but you have to go after what you want. You only live once you need to take the risk...i know this sounds over dramatic, but you need to just go for it."

  He was right! I needed to be strong. Not just for me...but for Felix. I needed to be confident!

  "Oh and- JISUNG GET YOUR *SS DOWN HERE YOU'RE FUTURE WIFE IS WAITING!" I heard him get cut off by his mother i frowned and he sighed. "Good luck Changbin...I truly mean it!" With that he hung up the phone.

End of flashback.

  He was right. I needed to try at least once. Even if it's just an awkward hand gesture... books always start with beginnings not with the climax!

  I held my breath and gripped the handle harder turning it. I pushed the door open a little and let my breath out. Then finally i pushed it all the way. The light from the window practice blinded me because i had gotten used to the dark lights illuminating the hospital halls.

  I looked up into Felix's eyes and just stared back. Suddenly i felt myself holding my breath again. My face felt warm. I must look like a fool to him...

  His face started to slowly become a soft red and his eyes staggered for a second before looking back up into mine.

  I felt frozen. The only thing that could be heard was the tiks on the clock and foot steps in the distance.

  What am i doing? I'm such a fool.

  I took a step back and quickly turned around walking out the door shutting it closed lightly.

Felix's p.o.v.:

  I don't know why my face had felt weird again, but i did know that i felt sad the moment he turned around and walked out.  I didn't even know him yet i miss him...I want him back in here with me. But why?

  I looked down with tears in my eyes whilst gripping the white, stiff, bed sheets.

  "Olivia?" Said with a cracking voice not looking up.

  "Does he hate me that much for loosing my memories?" I asked no longer holding in my tears.  She ran over to my side gripping my hand. "Felix no, he doesn't hate you... he's just scared of himself."

  I was still crying but a new strange emotion rippled through me and i felt peaceful. Is this what they call, relief? I laid back into my pillow eyes now swollen. I thought back to his face and suddenly my face felt warm again.

  "Olivia...I don't understand this...what am i feeling right now."

  She just looked over at me with an unbearable face. She sighed, "I'm not sure, but i think it's love."

  Eh? My mind feels so confused...is it even possible to love some other than family? There's no way... Olivia is probably just as confused as i am. Yeah...that's it.

3rd person ;) (y'all might like this):

"But Momo it's been so long." Sana said through the screen while pouting.

"Huh? But babeeee it's only been 1 week since I've left." Momo was currently in a random room at jisung's house because his mother claimed that 'it's a bad idea to put newlyweds in a room together over night before marriage'.

  Sana sat back and crossed her arms pouting even more. "1 week to many," she leaned forward into the camera, "I just really miss you. I want you back already...and even though that Jisun boy has a hubby i still don't trust him and I'm jealous."

  Momo giggled at her actual fiance's cuteness. (A/n: Momo is 2 years older than jisung by the way because i said so >:( )

  "Sana~ I could never marry or be as happy with someone as I am whenever I'm with you my wifey...it's getting late here and i wanna facetime all night but you need to head to uni."

  "But Mo, it's ok if I'm a little late."

  "Not on my watch! Have a great day!"

  "Have a good rest! Dream of me!"

   "さようなら!”

  "おやすみ!”

  And with that they hung up. Little did Momo know that Mrs.Han had been standing outside the door and heard the whole conversation.

  Mrs. Han had her arms crossed gripping her elbows bending over. Memories from the past that she tried to bury deep in her mind kept coming to the front of her mind.

  She made the "Tsk" sound while turning around and walking off down the hall.

_^_

A/n: I'm not gonna tell you because i don't feel comfortable sharing my age but how old do you assume i am?

Date: wed. Oct.28
Words: 883

~   d.m.

(I'm so sorry for the late update...)