5k special ch. + read a/n

A/n in the beginning. Just to be clear this doesn't affect the storyline in anyway at all. This won't spoil the story at all this is just an uwu special chapter.

Now onto some important news, i might not be able to update as often due to school...my assignment on the first day was literally 500 words. bUT I WONT LEAVE U GUYS DRY I'VE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS!! i have pre written most of a different story and am almost done writing a mini story. This one is harder for me to write and is very unpredictable for me to write lmao i leave myself on cliffhangers whenever you guys get cliffhangers.
ALSO BTW THIS BOOK ISN'T NEAR DONE YET. I HAVE SO MUCH TO EXPLAIN AHHHH.

NOW ONTO THE SPECIAL CHAPTER.

Felix p.o.v:

  I slowly opened my eyes to the bright sun waking up on my shared bed only to realize i was in it alone. I just let out a sigh not being surprised.

Changbin had recently had a lot of work which caused him to come hone after i fell asleep and leave before i woke up. In fact Changbin was so busy that i wasn't surprised that he had forgotten that today was are 5th year wedding anniversary. I know that it isn't his fault but i still had a little bit of hope.

  I sat up in bed pouting while reaching over to my side desk to grab his daily note. Usually he'd always write me a cute postick note before he left. I saved every one of these in a special box cherishing them.

  I excitedly reached for today's note hoping that he at least had mentioned today.

  But, when i read it i frowned. It was vaguer than usual and didn't even say i love you at the end of it like the rest did. All it said was "have a nice day" not even with an emoji. I put on one of his black sweatshirts that hung on me. I teared up a little going downstairs to hopefully eat away my sadness.

  That's when the smell of food hit me.

  Wait why does it smell like all of my favorite breakfast foods? Maybe he didn't forget and made me breakfast as a surprise. I thought to my self with my eyes still teary.

I ran downstairs to the table and saw that 2 plates and 2 strawberry cupcakes where set up.

  Did he make me 2 meals? I'm confused. I slowly walked in to the kitchen when i felt arms hug me from behind with one hand holding a flower crown.

  I jumped a little till i heard the owners voice.

  "You didn't think that I'd really forget, right prince?" I heard changbin's voice in my ear say.

   I turned around, still in his embrace, and started balling. He got worried and hugged me tighter.

  "W-Wait baby don't cry. Why are you crying?" He said starting to panick a lot while holding me tighter.

  "I-I'm j-just so happy." I said blushing and still crying. He cooed at me placing the crown on my head than holding me.

  Once i calmed down we finally ate breakfast and relieved our happy memories together laughing and smiling. Once we finished, we started putting food and plates away. He wanted to put his left overs in the microwave but not in a million years would i ever allow him near it.

  When we finished that chore, we sat on the couch watching spongebob occasionally giggling at some of the stupid jokes.

  I looked down at my dangly sleeves suddenly feeling self conscious. I started playing with my sleeves as i spoke up and asked him, "d-do the grey colors look bad? ....do my scars make me ugly." I asked with a sad look.

  He turned to me immediately putting his hands on mine and said, "not at all. You're the most beautiful person inside and out that I've ever seen in the world and your scars tell a brave story. I love all of you. Even the parts your most insecure about." He said those words with sincerity holding eye contact the whole time.

  It made me feel warm inside.

  He suddenly took my left hand and pulled down the sleeve shocking me. He started to kiss every scar, even the ones that i and most others couldn't see anymore. This action made me become shy and blush.

  When he finished he just looked up at me then smiled. I jumped into his arms holding him tight while smiling which caused him to get knocked laying down onto the couch. He just held me in his embrace smiling while i barried my face into his chest.

  "Hey felix...i love you!"

  "Hey changbin? I love you to."

A/n: ngl i cringed at my own writing... your aromantic author wrote a romantic scene haha.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K (5.4k as of now woah) !! I LOVE Y'ALL STAY SAFE HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!