22

(Short ch. Next one is soon)
(Unedited)

Changbin p.o.v:

   I sat there next to Felix who was lying on a hospital bed resting somewhat peacefully. I say somewhat because there is no way someone can comfortably sleep with a needle stuffed in there vein. Seeing him like this scared me because I've never seen him in short sleeves the colors where so bright. I don't ever want to see him laying down like this while his scars still have color. It makes think that he's...well you know.

  Even the nurse was freaked out and she can't even see 70% of the ones i can.

  I just rested my hand in my palms and sighed hoping he would wake up soon to correctly explain to the police all of this situation.

Flashback:

  I was still holding the expressionless Olivia when the police sirens came to the front of the house.

  They ran to Jisung first who stopped them to tell his side of the story.  Then they came to me and i explained mine, but when they got to Olivia she stayed silent. The more i started to look at her, the more i started to notice her face slowly getting more and more traumatized. All she did was stare down at her large jacket sleeves.

  The police eventually stopped trying and brought Felix to an ambulance. When they left us that's when Olivia btole down and started trembling and silently crying. I just looked down with sympathy and hugged her really tight.

  The police led us to the station for further interrogation, but we offered them all the same info. Olivia stayed silent and numb, but soon got a therapist (thanks to my suggestion).

They bought me in for individual interrogation. But i still had nothing new. Besides the only thing i would be able to share is that i can see Felix's self harm, but they wouldn't believe it. Even if i did say i happened to have seen it, i still don't know what else could have caused it.

  After i finished they bought in jisung and drove me to Felix. Which is where I'm at now.

End of flashback:

  I leaned closer to his face and stared at him with teary eyes.

  I don't know why, but i just miss him so much. I sat up and just looked at my lap trying to make me stop crying, which worked.

  Right when i was about to look back at Felix, the door opened and the therapist dropped Olivia off. Olivia's hands were stiff to her side and she had her jacket tied around her waist.

She looked down at her arms worried. Strange. But come to think of it I've Never seen her without a jacket.

  She looked me in the eyes then went next to me (a/n: if you were looking at him lying down, changbin sat on felix left side near his head and olivia went next to Changbin so closer to being next to felix stomach.)

  She untied her jacket and hesitated before reaching out her right arm and draping it over the front of him. But when i saw her arm i gasped and took a step back. Green (within the last few years) and red (few months and minutes) glows emitted from her arm.

   She noticed my stare and started tearing up a little smiling then placing a finger over her lips in a shooshing motion. I sudden felt broken inside, but i can't imagine how Felix would feel if he figured out. He would be devastated. I don't know there relationship well but if he was ready to die for her i know that it's strong.

  She tapped my neck and pointed down at her arm. I looked at it and the color slowly started fading. I've never seen one moment fix this... it was so beautiful. Seeing some make it. But wait...

  She suddenly looked me in the eyes then let out a small whisper.

  "Grey"

A/n: FROM 5K TO 6K IN ONE WEEK?? WTH I JUST MADE A CELEBRATION CH. 7 DAYS AGO.

21:42
Sat. Aug. 22
702  words

~
   d.m.

(So many songs dropped this week help)