"I couldn't- he-"

"Spence." I accidentally cut him off. His name almost comes out as a moan when I run my finger up the bare skin showing through the rip in his shirt. "I liked this one." I can't help it. I finally look up to meet his sad eyes and my mind is overcome with the need for him.

"Stop it." He sighs, his voice croaky and deeper than usual.

"Stop what Spence?" I question, closing the minimal space between us. My body tenses just from feeling his hips against mine.

"That, that right there." He calls me out but I can't help the feeling he doesn't agree with what he's saying. His hand moves up to my cheek and his large thumb moves to my mouth. He pulls my lip from the grip of my teeth and slowly places his hand back on the wall.

I need him.

His eyes stare deep into mine as I wipe the blood covering his top lip on to his shirt. His mouth is busted, but I still have an overwhelming desire to cover it with mine.

"Fuck it." He grunts and kisses me roughly. His swollen lips set a fire inside me that I know won't burn out. I let out a thankful moan, I've needed this for so long. He takes advantage of my open mouth and deepens the kiss before pinning me against the wall with his hips. The faint taste of metal from his blood circulates in my mouth along with both of our tongues.

I can't help but moan again, just feeling him against me is driving me crazy, but I need more. I twist my fingers trough his hair in an attempt to pull his head closer to me and he lets go, releasing me from his earlier grip.

"Spence." I whine and he rests his forehead against mine. I need him again, I need to kiss him again and feel his body against mine again. He smiles obviously observing my silent pleads and steps back.

I fall forward and rest my head on his rising and falling chest. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." He breathes while slowly rubbing his hand up and down my bare back.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Alex and Jake appears beside us and I pull away from Spencer as he runs his long fingers through his hair and wraps his arms around Alex.

I don't listen to what gets said when she pushes him away, instead I'm too busy thinking about his long fingers and-

I'm pulled away from my dirty thoughts when Jake rests his arm on my shoulders. I watch Spencer's face change from calm, to angry, to sad and then he speaks.

"I uh- I should go."

"Oh, no!" Alex shoves him and he laughs a little before retaliating.

"I'm covered in blood and I'm pretty sure the men in there are just about ready to kill me."

"I can't believe he pulled a knife out on you!" Jake basically cheers and a pang of anger hits me right in the stomach. Why has he only just mentioned that? he didn't say anything about it earlier when I was asking about what he could see and I couldn't. It subsides when I realise it must have been because he didn't want me to worry.

The deep frown on Spencer's face doesn't shift though as he stares Jake right in the eye with a clenched jaw. What's with all this tension between the two of them? Jake is just a friend, nothing more. I've already established that with him twice now.

His eyes move to me and I can't cover the almost sad look covering my face. I don't want him to go, why does he have to go?

"I'll see you guys soon." He smiles and says to everyone before walking toward a cab.

A frown now covers my face when I realise that's all I'm going to get from him. Just an 'I'll see you guys soon.' When is soon?

The cab drives away and I move my body from under Jakes arm.