Chapter 49

When the time reaches 5:40 I find myself looking at the clock every few minutes hoping the time will go faster and Spencer's surprise will come.

I check again, 5:48, almost ten to. I hear Spencer laugh and I turn to face him. "What?" I ask and he smirks.

"It's killing you isn't it?" he jokes and I shove his shoulder.

"Why won't you just tell me?"

"Because what's a surprise when the person you're surprising already knows what it is?" he faces me cross legged on the couch and I stretch my legs out so that my toes are touching his shins.

"You're so unfair." I tease like a child and he grabs my ankles, pulling me toward him.

"What was that?" he says when my legs are almost around his waist.

"So you're deaf as well as unfair huh?" I continue and he leans forward placing his hands on my waist.

"Not at all." he states and begins to tickle my stomach.

"No Spence, no- c'mon!" I shout as his hands continue with their movements. I try to break from his grip but it doesn't work, he's too strong.

"SPENCER!" I shout and he stops before leaning his head into my neck.

"You're all hot." I feel him smiling against my skin before he nips at my collar bone.

"What do you expect? you just assaulted me."

"Assaulted you?" he questions meeting my eyes and pressing his hips to mine. A moan escapes my mouth and he smirks before sliding his large hand down my stomach, stopping at the pyjama pants i'm still wearing.

He plays with the elastic, running his fingers up and down causing my stomach to tense under his touch. His hand moves lower causing my pants to follow, resting just above my panties.

He dips his head down kissing me again then leaving wet trails down my neck before pushing his hand beneath both items of clothing.

His fingers move at a constant pace and my back arcs from the cushions on the sofa. His touch is gentle, but sends my pulse rocketing with each movement. "Spencer." he looks up at me smiling and kisses my lips again.

I close my eyes, savouring the taste of his mouth before lifting my hips to meet his hand. He chuckles and I pull my lip between my teeth when his mouth sucks the skin on my chest.

A hot feeling builds in the pit of my stomach as his actions become more fluent. My hands twist through the dark locks covering his head and I revive a low grunt from him.

The last nip on my neck sends me over the edge and he smirks again before resting his palm on the bottom of my stomach.

He kisses me softly on the lips and there's a knock at the door. "I wonder who that is?" he teases and lifts him self off of me.

He heads to the door and I watch him from the sofa, completely fixated on what's going to be behind it.

He opens the door a crack and I hear a few whispers before Spencer turns to face me with a smile. "You have to close your eyes."

"Are you kidding me?" I half shout and he laughs.

"No, close your eyes or I'll send the surprise away."

I obey and shut my eyes tightly. "No peeking." He insists and I nod my head. I hear the door creek open wider and a few footsteps along with more whispering.

I feel a presence in front of me and I begin to shift, slightly uncomfortable with not knowing what's behind my eyes.

Short chapter, I know and I'm sorry!! I'll be updating again tomorrow hopefully.