Chapter 43

The morning comes way too fast and when I wake, JJ is wrapped in my arms. Her hair looks slightly darker than usual and the sunlight through her curtains shines nicely on her skin. Her arm is draped over my chest and her legs are tangled with mine. I watch her sleeping for a while, knowing I should climb out of bed and get a shower, but not wanting to leave her body.

Her eyes slowly open and she squints at the brightness of the room. "We didn't close the curtains?" she asks with a sleepy voice. I smile at her and push some of the dark blonde hair to meet the rest.

"We got caught up." I smirk and she closes her eyes again while rubbing her hand up and down my chest. "Cheeky." She finally answers and I pull her on to my body.

"I love you."
"You're fucked." she smiles and climbs out of bed in just her knickers and a tshirt.

She heard me?

"I'm getting a shower." she states and begins to walk out of the bedroom. "Woah, no you're not!" I jump out of bed and skid down the halls after her. "I'm going first!" I shout and she laughs loudly while increasing her pace to a run.

She reaches the bathroom before me and slams the door shut quickly, leaving it inches from my nose when I try to get in. The shower turns on and I open the door slowly and quietly.

She's just changing out of her clothes and I close the door behind me, hoping she doesn't kick me out. Her back arcs as she goes on her tip toes slightly in a struggle to get out of the tshirt.

I climb out of my clothes and jump in the shower quickly before she's even pulled the shirt over her head. I wet my hair as she hums to a song on the radio she just switched on.

JJ's POV:

I draw back the shower curtain about half way and jump out of my skin when I notice Spencer under the water. "How did you-"
"Shh." he smiles and grabs my hands aiding me into the stream of the water.

A chill runs down my spine as his fingers reach beneath my hair and pull it over my shoulders. They reach the ends and trail down my back, giving me goosebumps in the process.

I lean into him as the water glides down each of our bodies, creating a waterfall onto the enamel. His hands reach around my waist and then up my stomach, cupping my breasts before twisting me to face him.

"You're so fucking hot."

His words cause me to blush like an idiot as he pulls me closer to him and rolls his hands down my back again. He backs me up against the wall and clamps his lips around my neck, gently nipping and sucking my skin.

My stomach flutters as his hand moves from the wall and rests on my hip. I can feel myself tensing under his touch, but I can't help it, he just- does things to me.

His looks into my eyes as he rests his forehead against mine. His mouth is still open and his breath is slightly raggedy. The water coursing down his body and over his hair brings me to the end of my teather. I need him.

I lean forward in an attempt to kiss him again and he allows me, but pulls back smiling. His hand runs through my wet hair and rests on the back of my neck as he pulls me from the wall.

"Let's get you washed eh?" he picks up the bottle of shampoo from the shelf and pours a large blob into his hands. He begins to rub it through my hair, making little circles on my back with the soap and his lips move to my neck again.

He pulls away and backs us into the stream of water again so that the shampoo can rise out. His hands move with the water causing me to tense again, causing me to want him so much more.