Chapter 73

"How long have you been here?" I ask Emily, still amused by the fact she attacked Blake.

"About an hour really, probably not as long as that." she smiles and pulls her feet up on to the sofa.

"Where's Jake?" I've only just realised he's not here.

"He left almost straight after you and Spencer. What's going on with him? he was acting so weird around you." Alex frowns and I realise I haven't told her about the incident yet.

"He kind of-"

"I knew he fancied you!" She exclaims before I can even finish.

"Wait who is Jake?" Emily asks with a small frown, Alex laughs and I sigh loudly.

After an hour or so Emily is fluent on the Jake situation. I find out that she's here because Derek has started a new job and he's away a lot, Emily gets bored without him and thought she'd come and see me.

"I better go." Alex sighs and begins to pull on her shoes from last night. "I'll see you Monday ok?" she asks while putting we coat on too. I nod. "It was nice to meet you Emily." She smiles at my bestfriend and leaves the apartment.

"So why did you come back alone?" the interrogation begins.

Spencer's POV:

"Sean, I need your help!"

"What, what is it Reid?" He jumps from his seat and almost trips over the wire of the Xbox control pad he had in his hands.

"Valentines day tomorrow right? I need a reservation at your restaurant."

"You're kidding me right? I almost shit myself then." he sighs and sits down again. "What for?" He questions while cheering because he beat someone in a shoot off.

"I want to take her out Sean, I need her to know I still love her."

He tries to his his character in his game and looks at me with a smirk. "Done... Oh fuck!" he gets killed and he slams his pad onto the table.

***

This is a stupid idea, she's probably spending tonight with Jake, he is her boyfriend after all.

I almost give up half way up the stairs of JJ's apartment building.

Grow some fucking balls Reid.

My subconscious growls at me and I make the last few concrete steps to the hall. What am I going to do if she says no?

You'll look like a fucking idiot that's what.

"Coming!" JJ's voice sounds through the apartment door and I almost punch myself for the fact I've already knocked.

"Spencer?" I look up from my shuffling feet on the ground to JJ's pretty face.

"Uh- hi." I force a smile.

"What are you doing here?" she questions and my frown returns, she couldn't be a little bit happier to see me could she?

"I uh- I don't know..."

Fucking tell her you dim whit. I mentally slap my self before blurting everything out without taking a single breath.

"My friend Sean owns a restaurant and a gym but that doesn't matter, anyway he let me make a reservation for us cause I've been a complete dickhead lately and I let you walk out of the cafe yesterday like an idiot and I just want to make it up to you."

When I'm done she's smiling and a genuine smile covers my own face. "When?"

"When what?" I ask, getting completely side tracked by her smile. "oh sorry I uh- tonight."

She laughs at me and steps back into the apartment. "Pick me up at 7." She states and closes the door in my face.

She said yes.

Sorry for the bad quality writing!! I wrote this in the bath hahahahah, only free time I've had all week!! Mock week is almost over so that means more chapters coming up shortly!! thanks for baring with me!! xxxxxx