"But in the end, I didn't make it into the top ten." Wu Feng said: "If you participate, the top three will definitely be there. We have performed well in the process of collecting raw materials, and the final fragrance is still better than others."

Meng Yang put his hand on his stomach subconsciously, but only smiled, but did not speak. Even if he wants to participate, it is impossible to participate, not to mention that he does not want to participate in such a competition at all.

Yu Junchen stood aside and listened to them. He happened to see Meng Yang's movements. He froze for a moment, and his face immediately became difficult to look at, because he thought of him as the reason why Meng Yang did not participate in this competition. What action means.

Meng Yang also noticed Yu Junchen's eyes and expressions. The two looked at each other for a while. Meng Yang's eyes were full of fearless toughness, until Yu Junchen's inexplicable removal of his eyes, the two talents ended for a short time. 'S gaze.

"Now think about it, this game is really non-descript." Wu Feng didn't notice the eye contact between Meng Yang and Yu Junchen, and continued: "In the end, the comparison is the ability to survive in the wild and collect raw materials. Points? If it is compared to the former, why does the scoring and voting method remain the same? If it is compared to the latter, what is the point of what we have done for three days and two nights? "

"At least this competition has received unprecedented popularity and attention, and also obtained the desired effect from the organizer, which is also a good way." Qin Hong said.

"Anyway, I will say nothing next time. Whoever loves to participate will participate." Wu Feng said with a lip in his lips. "Why do I work so hard that they only get the effect they want."

The competition is over, Wu Feng and they are going back to China. Meng Yang did not go back to China at the same time with him, because he is going to participate in a very important spice auction One of the purposes.

Spice auctions in Western countries are those who bid higher and who get them, without the kind of guessing auctions in the domestic Spice City. So Meng Yang is already prepared to spend a lot of money to get these two spices.

Meng Yang was a little nervous, and Luo Xiu held his hand to comfort: "Don't be nervous, since you want it, we will be able to take it. The big deal is just spending more money."

"I checked a lot of information, and I can't find a better substitute for these two spices for the time being. I have to take it and take it back, so that Sudi's situation may get better." Meng Yang shook his hand and said : "If bidding can be done here, I won't feel nervous."

The auction started. Today there are ten rare spices to be auctioned. Those who participated in the auction are either rich or famous perfumers. They are constantly discussing with the people around them and bidding with their cards.

This kind of bidding method, whoever gets more money, also has a certain skill, the skill is in the price of each bid, and the interval of outcry.

The assistant got the instructions to shoot the two spices, and used techniques to bid, and successfully photographed the two spices. Although the price was a little high, it was worth it.

Seeing Meng Yang finally smile, Luo Xiu was in a better mood. He smiled and hugged him into his arms and kissed him.

At this time, there were two pairs of eyes, paying attention to their every move. Meng Yang looked at the line of sight, he saw Cheng Fangfei sitting with another big woman of some age, although he had not seen that woman, But he intuitively told him that it was Luo Xiu's mother.