Chapter 25

It's hard, you know?—

"Mr. Jeon Jimin?"

The lady at the desk called out and Jimin immediately stood up in a hassle and followed the woman to a room. He took a sharp inhale and entered, only to be met with two aged men.

Jimin bowed and made his greetings before sitting down and tried to relax his breathing so he can pass the interview with a breeze.

He was currently at his son's school for an interview. He hoped to teach Jeonsan's class but that seemed impossible so he just hoped he got the job.

"So... Jeon Jimin...?"

"Uh-Y-Yes sir."

"Oh! Aren't you the spouse of that famous CEO, Jeon Jeongguk?"

Jimin cursed under his breath.

Do they absolutely have to mention that? Jeez...!

"I suppose so."

The two men gave each other a glance, "So what subject and what grades do you want to teach? Also, please show me your documents."

Jimin nodded his head, "Uh, I would like to teach Science and I can teach both younger and older grades." He handed the documents and sat there patiently while the two men looked through them.

"It says you dropped out of your second year in the a hospital, why is that? You seemed to be doing well, according to your certificates-"

"It's a long story..." Jimin cut the man off. He realized what he did and quickly apologized, "I'm so sorry!" He bowed, "I didn't mean to!"

The man chuckled, "So, Mr. Jeon."

"Park. Uh, Mr. Park."

The two men looked at each other in confusion but nodded nonetheless.

"Mr. Park, would you like to discuss about your salary? You will teach Science to ninth graders. You start by Monday."

Jimin bowed and thanked them a million times before taking his documents and leaving with a smile on his face.

I GOT THE JOB! HA!

He was so happy, he didn't notice the tall man in front and bumped into him. The solid figure sending him stumbling and making the files in his hand drop.

"Oh! I'm so sorry- Namjoon?"

Namjoon smiled wide, his dimples appearing, "Jimin! Fancy seeing you here!" He picked up Jimin's files and gave it to him.

Jimin smiled, "I came here for an interview. I was thinking I'd receive an e-mail later on but they accepted me! I'll be a science teacher on Monday!" Jimin said excitedly.

Namjoon listened to him intently, a smile never leaving his face. Seeing the shorter's smile made his heart skip a beat.

"I'm glad I get to work with you. I'll be seeing you in the teacher's staff room everyday! How exciting!"

Jimin smiled at that and nodded his head, "I'll see you on Monday, Little Jimin~"

Jimin pouted and puffed his cheeks, "I'm not little! You're just too tall!" Jimin eyed the man in front.

"I have to get going but it was nice to meet you again, Namjoon!" Jimin said and shook his hand which took Namjoon by surprise.

Jimin left and Namjoon stood there with his hand in front of his face. He blushed and held his hand.

He touched my hand!

~°~

"You actually believe that they hired you for your congratulatory certificates? Minnie, they hired you because they want attention towards their school. Imagine when people find out that Jeon Jimin is working at that school? They just want you for money and fame." Taehyung stated.